Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i dont know where to find magic fire , still stuck there i follow walkthrough but there is no but .. :unsure:
the fire for the magic circle... you don't need to find fire you need Elven root :-
1: make sure you already got the busty slime's jelly for the magic circle.

2: make sure to unlock the top floor of the abandoned tower and talk to the mistress for atleast 2 days so she tells you about elven root.

3: Go to the fairy forest to the left hand side of the forest and fight and defeat the Alarune to get magic pollen.

4: At night time and Night time only... go to the elven camp south of the abandoned tower and talk to the elf dude around the bottom left side tent they guy that buys/sells fairy dust... he will exchange magic pollen for 4x elven root which you can use to lite a fire for your magic circle thust completing your magic circle.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if someone wrote about this: at the back of Sebastian's shop there's a gate to a bigger cheat room (use space or enter), there you can see all (?) the sex scenes (pixel) and going down-left-down-right you can go to another forest and find the slave girl, that will ask you two questions.
Holy fuck... just when I was thinking of coming back here and calling it an April fools day prank.... O_O

CG ROOM EXISTENCE CONFIRMED
Great job dude ! You are the first one to find it otherwise everyone would be talking about it in the thread and I would have known.
P.S. :Sorry about you not being Hellboy anymore you did a great job in that role too.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if someone wrote about this
Seems more like a test room... not sure if you were supposed to find it. :unsure: specially since it seems to have some of the character's that don't even have any CG made for them yet.
Also there seem to be several CG's that aren't in there... it's a massive collection of fucking sprites... maybe there is a third room somewhere in game that holds all the CG ?

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
I don't know if there's a third one, but I think it's there for us to find it. Have you seen the new forest? There are a lot of ingredients (in special the red mushroom). The slave girl ask 2 questions: the second is if you want to raise your level of gardening, the first I don't understand.

• Sad
Reactions: John Eagling

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if there's a third one, but I think it's there for us to find it. Have you seen the new forest? There are a lot of ingredients (in special the red mushroom). The slave girl ask 2 questions: the second is if you want to raise your level of gardening, the first I don't understand.
A lot of the interactions are in Rus so All I learned was what No looks like in russian... which one are you referring to as the slave girl ? the one that is walking around the bottom right corner and has the sprite of a girl holding a hammer ? I think that is the same image titled Paladin in the game.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The one dressed like Leia when she was with Jabba. He called her princess Jasmine.
O_O what kinda wizard are you mate ? you are finding all this good new shit in the game. Man this game has got a Lot of secrets... I have yet to see the Slave Leia/Jasmine anywhere in the Futa elf forest. I Haven't checked the forest at night though... ima put that on my list of things to do as well.

Reactions: Ron Perlman

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
That CG room has a scene with Jaina fucking Eric. Is that one in the game yet? I can't see it mentioned anywhere in the walkthrough.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
That CG room has a scene with Jaina fucking Eric. Is that one in the game yet? I can't see it mentioned anywhere in the walkthrough.
The Walkthrough is Obsolete and yes that available version of that scene has Jaina fucking Eric's ass while Krowley fucks Jaina's ass... I made a detailed post about it in this thread lemme look it up.

Malbery

Mar 9, 2019
I have yet to see the Slave Leia/Jasmine anywhere in the Futa elf forest.
She is not in the forest. She is in the test room.
You go for Sebastian's house, enter the test room, go down to the Crowley, Jaina, Eric sprite and turn into the right-hand corner. Is done. You're in the forest with a slave who can raise your gardening skill and spawn various ingredients.

Reactions: Ron Perlman

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Ron wrote everything in detail.
Go into the test room and go down, left, down, right ...
X___X My bad... missed that in all the excitement haven't seen a new cheat/test room since forever. Now we just need to find a CG room and everything will be perfect. This room seems to have only 2-4 random CG's so far... both the Animations with Elizabeth are in there though.

glorythirsty

Feb 8, 2019
How do I initiate anything with Jill?.....I have enough points with her but the only scene I get is the walking in while masturbating and cumming on her.....Heard this has variations too, which I know nothing of.

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
In the new cheat room you can replay the BJ scene with Jill, just aproach her (the one at the top right) and press enter. You can also replay the succubus HJ if you face the Suc. (this one is walking) and press enter.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
Tips for fighting: Before the fight against the 3 serpent girls you must drink the focus potion and the minotaur milk, don't use darkness against them. For every slime (including the 7 in the glade quest) the best is to use darkness. Against the slime girl in the cave, the best is ice neddles. When fighting together with Eric, or with the 3, some rounds you must guard them. Between fights on the same day you can drink health and mana potions

Reactions: Zeca Suez

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Do you ever encounter that bandit again from the start after the first fight with him? The dialogue made it seem like he's supposed to be a repeatable encounter but I suppose it's not implemented yet.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes