Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So I have a problem, I have 33 out of 17 exp to get to level 2, it won't level me up for some reason. Any reason why? What am I missing?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
no it says I have 33 exp, and I need 17 to level up. It says I'm still level 1
the game tells you not how much exp you need to level up, it tells you how much MORE exp you need.
The next time you get experience, look at your status again. I bet my goddamn life that it will say something like (numbers may vary):

current exp: 35

to next level: 15

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
the game tells you not how much exp you need to level up, it tells you how much MORE exp you need.
The next time you get experience, look at your status again. I bet my goddamn life that it will say something like (numbers may vary):

current exp: 35

to next level: 15
Ah okay, that's how it works. I don't know why that went over my head. Thanks

Aevarr

Nov 5, 2018
After falling into the pit of tentacles I can't go back to the forest. When I try the MC stops and says "I don't want to fall down again." Pls help

Aristo

Sep 25, 2018
The art style and character designs are fantastic. That said, the gameplay is extremely tedious. Harvesting your crops and selling a bundle gets you 6 gold/day and you need 50 to buy the book at the start. That's 8-9 in-game days of mindless chores (I'm aware there's a cheat room for raising affinity, but even so).

Does the game get any more interesting after this slog of a start?

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
The art style and character designs are fantastic. That said, the gameplay is extremely tedious. Harvesting your crops and selling a bundle gets you 6 gold/day and you need 50 to buy the book at the start. That's 8-9 in-game days of mindless chores (I'm aware there's a cheat room for raising affinity, but even so).

Does the game get any more interesting after this slog of a start?
At night, leave your house, reply ‘yes’ to ‘dress appropriately?’, unequip cloak in inventory, sell at Sebastian’s shop for 60 gold. Easy. This has been posted before but easier to reply... and yes, great game, but depends what you like

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
After falling into the pit of tentacles I can't go back to the forest. When I try the MC stops and says "I don't want to fall down again." Pls help
Like Tygrys said, avoid the cracks and in the upper area avoid walking on cracks and grass to avoid more tentacles.Follow the yellow lines ... t's 2 steps in each direction to avoid cracks.
WaB Path.png

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
how to unlock scene with two girls dont know name but i saw on first page pic .. ( I have unlocked cheat ground in my house if someone ask me where im "now" )

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
how to unlock scene with two girls dont know name but i saw on first page pic .. ( I have unlocked cheat ground in my house if someone ask me where im "now" )
Astra and Finna... that scene does not exist yet it was probably a fan made edit of the two characters.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes