• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Haven't played this game for a while but see that even with the gay filter enabled it's still a gay trap for hetero players sans the graphic pics. If it's not a gay trap then why is every monster, adversary, etc... trying to penetrate the MC's ass? :unsure:

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
The sheep is by where you find Fiona at the waterfall.
That is where it is the first time. But the second time it's gone missing I went to the falls, to the fairy glade, to the Gateway, to the tower, to the slime den, to the tent and the second resting area...nothing.

EDIT: NVM, it was hiding near the mayor's house in the village...

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
There's mandragora on the mountains, but as far as I know it's impossible to collect. Last time I saw it was on the futa elfs forest, but as I have reached master level at gardening, from time to time I get one when I worked on my field. I don't remember the exact version, but on one of the earlier versions, going to the back of Sebastian's home (out) and pressing enter, you go to a forest where the slave girl (or princess) Jasmine can increase your gardening level, then you save the file and use it on the new version.

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes