Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
The sheep is by where you find Fiona at the waterfall.
That is where it is the first time. But the second time it's gone missing I went to the falls, to the fairy glade, to the Gateway, to the tower, to the slime den, to the tent and the second resting area...nothing.

EDIT: NVM, it was hiding near the mayor's house in the village...

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
There's mandragora on the mountains, but as far as I know it's impossible to collect. Last time I saw it was on the futa elfs forest, but as I have reached master level at gardening, from time to time I get one when I worked on my field. I don't remember the exact version, but on one of the earlier versions, going to the back of Sebastian's home (out) and pressing enter, you go to a forest where the slave girl (or princess) Jasmine can increase your gardening level, then you save the file and use it on the new version.

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
OK, so the third search for that bloody sheep...not in the village, not in the entire forrest, not in the areas at the bottom, on the path to the temple, the waterfall, the fairy glade, the slime cave...do I have to brave the Goblin cave?

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure there might be a spawn for the sheep that doesn't work at all, since I couldn't find it anywhere. I checked the entirety of the goblin cave, the path to the temple, and each spot connected to the forest. It wasn't even at the village. This might be people's hang ups with the sheep.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure there might be a spawn for the sheep that doesn't work at all, since I couldn't find it anywhere. I checked the entirety of the goblin cave, the path to the temple, and each spot connected to the forest. It wasn't even at the village. This might be people's hang ups with the sheep.
I wonder... dureing the adventureing with Eric you visit several areas around the village... filled with sex hungry monsters... considering that sheeps love for... "adventure" might it appear in some of these locations?

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
I wonder... dureing the adventureing with Eric you visit several areas around the village... filled with sex hungry monsters... considering that sheeps love for... "adventure" might it appear in some of these locations?
Maybe, I didn't try to quest with Eric at all. I only went to places that you can visit at all times.

LesserEvil

Jan 20, 2018
Hey, I don't know what the devs changed in their game since the last patch I played (I think it was last year) but I couldn't play at all on Wine since it kept crashing, now it works fine and I can finally play this ^^ However I am quite behind on the content and there doesn't seem to be a walkthrough or guide with every scene listed so just to make sure:
- Is there a scene with Sebastian? The changelogs seemed to indicate there was but I can't find it.
- Is there a scene with Eric in lingerie? I've seen people ask about this but I haven't found it.
- It says in the changelog there is a picture of Jaina naked, how do I get this?
- Is there anything else to do with the witch other than eat her out?
- There is a hole in Fina/Astra's bedroom, is there content for that yet, can I enter her room or its for later?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes