TempTitle

May 7, 2017
The mega.nz site is no longer working in my country, can someone give me a tip of what to do because I have an account in this app
It's straight-up down in your country? It might be some weird connection thing; try loading a mega page through another network (possibly even cell data), leave it open, and then try with your normal connection from there?
(Recently had a similar problem myself and did this to fix it)

Did you go to church Sunday morning and take blame for the succubus summoning, per the walkthrough?
??? The walkthrough doesn't say anything about taking blame for the succubus summoning? What scene is being asked about here?

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico
Jan 9, 2019
It's straight-up down in your country? It might be some weird connection thing; try loading a mega page through another network (possibly even cell data), leave it open, and then try with your normal connection from there?
(Recently had a similar problem myself and did this to fix it)

??? The walkthrough doesn't say anything about taking blame for the succubus summoning? What scene is being asked about here?
I received a tip to use VPN and it worked but thanks
I'm brazilian, or mega.nz has been blocked in my country

showmeyourbox

Jun 19, 2018
The special scene with Fina in front of Sister Elizabeth, is after you beat the succubus Elizabeth summoned, you go to church on the next Sunday morning. There's a scene there where you take the blame for the summoning to save Elizabeth, and Fina punishes you in front of her after the rest of the folks leave. The guide mentions the church bit, but doesn't say anything about taking blame. Apparently though, I was looking at a more up to date guide than in the main post.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I think there was a character on the far right of the room that raised player level

EDIT: No couldn't find it... either I was wrong or it was removed in the latest build I gues
I guess the Dev either removed it or did not put it in at all just so he/she could watch us suffer through exp grinding. :unsure: :sneaky:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I guess the Dev either removed it or did not put it in at all just so he/she could watch us suffer through exp grinding. :unsure: :sneaky:
Considering the majority of the xp you actually need comes from quests, and there aren't currently (last I saw) spells after level 6, the grind is more distributed to the skills that level (gardening, cooking, etc).

D

Deleted member 30453

The sheep can be found in various locations, which had all been listed before in the thread... the waterfall is one of them, bt defnately not the only one
Sometimes can be found next to Fina's house

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes