D

Deleted member 177791

I love this game, the art is great and so are the characters and the dialogues but I really find the updates frustrating in the way that they always seem all over the place with small bits of content added to random characters and left unfinished...

I haven't had a chance to play this new update yet but from the changelog it appears we get an incomplete new quest, and the main sex scene while very hot is with secondary characters not related to any of the previous quests or stories. I was expecting to get some pictures for the Fina scenes from the previous update (with Juliette and with the mc during the mass at the church) or for the scene of Eric fucking his mom... We still don't know why Melissa appears with a dick when we choose to look at her but loses it for the only scene involving her....

This guy really needs to make a plan to do things in order and stick to it.

Reactions: Merosu

siruis

Mar 11, 2018
I have a problem level of lust and day time has not on screen, i think I have push a wrong button ?!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I've tried this game so many times, but I can't figure out the beginning. Anyone know if the game has been made easier in the past 4-5 months?

The games starts you out in front of your house, then tells you NOTHING.

• Angry
Reactions: TempTitle

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I've tried this game so many times, but I can't figure out the beginning. Anyone know if the game has been made easier in the past 4-5 months?

The games starts you out in front of your house, then tells you NOTHING.
I wouldn't say it has gotten easier just more stuff to grind, luckily there's a cheat room now to change char affection stats. There's a guide in the OP if you find don't know what to do at first.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

alexiblis

Aug 17, 2018
Is it only me or have red mushrooms stopped spawning, i only got blue ones for a few hours even though i scan the whole map. Even the cave where eric gets his sword i get only like 12 blue mushrooms and zero red ones. I know you can buy them from rose but i dont want to buy things i should be able to get for free

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Is it only me or have red mushrooms stopped spawning, i only got blue ones for a few hours even though i scan the whole map. Even the cave where eric gets his sword i get only like 12 blue mushrooms and zero red ones. I know you can buy them from rose but i dont want to buy things i should be able to get for free
Red mushroom,s don't respawn. HOWEVA, one of the hunts you can go on with Eric has a reset button that you can exploit to get tons of stuff... mushrooms, gold, sellable and interactive items and EXP. It's a series of five rooms. The first has the reset. The second, third and fourth each randomly generate one of 3 different rooms and the fifth has the goddess with the mouth niipples who can gives you a full heal (not resettable) and the way out. There's only 1 room generated that you can't get through without a fight, so if you save a lot and are careful you can pretty much rape the game. I've only seen it once on a sunday. If I was the dev, I wouldn't allow this hunt to be accessible until a certain level was reached... it wouldn't surprise me if there were specific triggers involved.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes