Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to get past the "big green" mission basically when you are close to winning the goblin of a fatal hit and you end up failing. that and very frustrating.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
You forgot the shop owner that sometimes seem to make special deals with Elves and the Male Guard at Palagate (which is not really in town... but close enough I'd say)
A few months late, but; I wouldn't count the... shop owner? Thought I already mentioned Sebastian, unless you mean the one that goes the opposite direction to the village to the elf camp (which I reckon is far enough away that he doesn't count), and the guard at the Gate is permanently on duty due to whatever he and the female guard got up to up past the Gate, so wouldn't count him either. While it's clearly not insane to go through the forest, the only people we see do so are Eric (Hero-in-training), Fina (Ex-Hero), J... (I'm blanking) Teacher-girl, Krowly, Jaina (adventurer?) and A... (damn it's been a while since I've played hasn't it, the potions lord).

The ladies of the town making a dash through a slime-riddled forest whenever we don't see them on-screen might be a bit much, though Fina did clear the Spa for use on some afternoons...

How the hell do I make the musician stop playing without closing the game? She keeps replaying her tune non-stop, no matter what button I press.
It's a long song. You wait. You paid 5 gold for her to play, you're not going to get the shortest jingle ever.

Does anyone know how to get past the "big green" mission basically when you are close to winning the goblin of a fatal hit and you end up failing. that and very frustrating.
You lose. It's a mission where losing is intentionally the only option (outside of cheating). If you're meaning that the mission isn't clearing (despite losing to the big goblin girl), then there does seem to be an issue, but if you're losing to the basic girls and aren't able to even make it to her, would say your answer is hit the grind and level up more.

This game has some kind of CG room, I would like to review my scenes.
It does not currently, and I don't recall an actual request for one being made directly to the creator. Such a thing could be done on boobsgames' Twitter, or Patreon page (and from what I can tell comments can be made on said Patreon page without having to be a patron, so that's no excuse).

Can I ask? Is this game possiblely can get ported to an Android? Just asking
Is it possible? Perhaps. Is anyone going to port it over at this point despite no (known) attempts being made for previous versions? Probably not unprompted.

Someone tells me if this game has tricks that can happen to me?
Define 'tricks' and your question might be more... answerable.

Last edited:

siide

Aug 9, 2019
what books am i supposed to study in reducto mission ?
and how to preform the returning spell

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes