VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
Is this a VN or can you pick which girls you want to have sex with? Everyone praises VNs but one of their big problems is having to fuck a bunch of people you dont care about just to get to the girls that look interesting.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
does rose have a sex scene yet. there are alot of green quest's how to get them gone. did i mess up using the cheat room to lvl relation ship meter. if know one new at night on sunday you can anale fuck guard woman with other guard. sorry if that's a spoiler

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like i said nice game can't wait for more. how to get the elf chick in the sack got wine and 100 lust but nothing happens can't find the wood for the summoning fire and that elf won't let me in the spa are what ever the privet club is. plurs when they said to fined the mayor of the town i found her at a waterfal. did i mess up

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
like i said nice game can't wait for more. how to get the elf chick in the sack got wine and 100 lust but nothing happens can't find the wood for the summoning fire and that elf won't let me in the spa are what ever the privet club is. plurs when they said to fined the mayor of the town i found her at a waterfal. did i mess up
talk to the girl in the tower then talk to the elf who buys fairy dust, you also have to defeat a girl plant in fairy territory(save before entering)

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
No VN tag, so no it's not.

You can pick (almost) all the women you want... and some men too.
Not to nitpick but I've seen a lot of games not tagged VN that "play" a lot like a VN on this forum.

Like so much that I don't even look at anything tagged with Renpy, as most VN's are done on Renpy and they are the ones most likely to not be labeled as such.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Actually, it's possible to make a pure VN using RPGMaker. I've played one from Dieselmine and gonna admit that the RPGM MV's exe tricked me lol.
I think I've seen it used for a sidescroller rhythm game thingy too? But really, already the bog-standard JRPG maps visible in just about every preview screenshot render the original question ridiculous.

Jun 3, 2017
What is disabling gay content doing? like is it disabling some scenes or is it just changing them? and what are those scenes? are they futa x male or only male x male?.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think when you first start the game and it ask if you want to turn of gay scenes it tale's you what it does if i rember right. by the way i had aready killed the plant can't talk to the tower woman anymore so i will try the elf guy then please thnks for the help.

Last edited:
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Going to need you to expand on that... Any examples you can give?
Nearly every game made via Renpy is a visual novel even if it isn't labeled as a visual novel. I can't really cite specific examples because visual novels bore the shit out of me. Some people seem to believe that if they throw in a a mini game or two or even have multiple endings they can get away with calling it an rpg even though the game is mostly poorly written dialogue and a cast of characters so stiff and unrealistic you wonder if the author has ever met another person before.

Yorest

Sep 4, 2017
How to get a boobjob scene with Jaina? I go to her naked, she has a boner and nothing more. Relationship 65.

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes