Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
No VN tag, so no it's not.

You can pick (almost) all the women you want... and some men too.
Not to nitpick but I've seen a lot of games not tagged VN that "play" a lot like a VN on this forum.

Like so much that I don't even look at anything tagged with Renpy, as most VN's are done on Renpy and they are the ones most likely to not be labeled as such.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Actually, it's possible to make a pure VN using RPGMaker. I've played one from Dieselmine and gonna admit that the RPGM MV's exe tricked me lol.
I think I've seen it used for a sidescroller rhythm game thingy too? But really, already the bog-standard JRPG maps visible in just about every preview screenshot render the original question ridiculous.

Jun 3, 2017
What is disabling gay content doing? like is it disabling some scenes or is it just changing them? and what are those scenes? are they futa x male or only male x male?.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think when you first start the game and it ask if you want to turn of gay scenes it tale's you what it does if i rember right. by the way i had aready killed the plant can't talk to the tower woman anymore so i will try the elf guy then please thnks for the help.

Last edited:
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Going to need you to expand on that... Any examples you can give?
Nearly every game made via Renpy is a visual novel even if it isn't labeled as a visual novel. I can't really cite specific examples because visual novels bore the shit out of me. Some people seem to believe that if they throw in a a mini game or two or even have multiple endings they can get away with calling it an rpg even though the game is mostly poorly written dialogue and a cast of characters so stiff and unrealistic you wonder if the author has ever met another person before.

Yorest

Sep 4, 2017
How to get a boobjob scene with Jaina? I go to her naked, she has a boner and nothing more. Relationship 65.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Nearly every game made via Renpy is a visual novel even if it isn't labeled as a visual novel.
Well this game clearly is not made with Ren'Py, and it's pretty obvious that it's not a VN. Unless you count doing quests (like in RPGs) as "playing like a VN".

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I will say that some rpgs have become novel's like the ones that tale the story of drits du oden the drow. This game has a good story and good art too. If you think about rpgs like this it's about puzzels leveling up and getting good gear plue's what ever the dev want's to add to the flaver.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Well this game clearly is not made with Ren'Py, and it's pretty obvious that it's not a VN. Unless you count doing quests (like in RPGs) as "playing like a VN".
Oh dude, no, you misunderstand me. Someone had asked if this was a VN and another person pointed out rather sarcastically that "no VN tag means not a VN." (I'm paraphrasing.)

I was just pointing out that a lot of games that look like, play like, and act like if not outright are VN's get posted here without the VN label. Renpy games being the most frequent perpetrators of this.

I'm well aware that this game isn't a VN.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
I've already taken both Astra's and Alice's panties. Can someone give me a hint on how to get Fina's?

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes