Aug 6, 2020
Use save editor online(lord googol) then upload the save file you wish to modify preferably a new one so as to not lose the save.

After uploading there are several columns below the money and etc, now the first one belong to you( if you did not lvl up it is Lvl1) And there are strength for strength defense for defense and so on mmd for magic chang it to 100 and you will set for most of the game but i suggest keeping it at 50 or you will one shot everything and may miss some events.

*****To lvl up( for spells) use the exp box and change it to exactly one value less than needed for next level and lvl up by gaining exp in game or you will not receive spells don't be an idiot and miss this step.

edit: download and copy it into the game folder replace when prompted
And dont mess with variables unless u have an idea of what u are doing or u will glitch the game.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
how do you use a save editor to max your stats
I recommend this one:

You can input the amount of status you want but I think when your levels goes up, your stats will be reset to that level, I doesn't tested yet but I believe that's gonna happen. In other hand you don't need high stats to win the battles, you can activate the easy battle mode on the cheat room on the Krowley's basement bottom right corner, and turning this option on will show a new option in bottom of the battle menu that instantly kills any enemy on screen, if you just wanna fap, this option is the best.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
There any pregnancy in this game?
Not yet, no with Krowley itself making some girl pregnant, there's some monster girls that already are pregnant when you find them. I think I'll gonna make this question to BoobsGames to know if really will gonna have this event in some point.

Reactions: _Maou_

Doctormocdabus

Dec 18, 2017
I seem to be having having an issue with Astra. I've gotten the event where she brakes into your house and yells at you three times, but I've been able to get any scenes beyond that. I assume that event isn't supposed to repeat, right?

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I seem to be having having an issue with Astra. I've gotten the event where she brakes into your house and yells at you three times, but I've been able to get any scenes beyond that. I assume that event isn't supposed to repeat, right?
This seems like to be an event of bad relationship, try to raise up a bit the relationship with her in the cheat room.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This seems like to be an event of bad relationship, try to raise up a bit the relationship with her in the cheat room.
It happens randomly regardless of relationship status. If anything, it's a sign of improving/good relationship with her.
Read the things she's saying to Krowly while drunk at that point. She enjoys Krowly's dick as much as her mother does, and I wouldn't be surprised at the possibility of her being the middle of a Krowly/Eric sandwich.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know this is a game for every sex to play but i hope the female gaurd and some of the other hot lady's get more dick in all there holes and for the futa and others give them there scene's for them.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
i know this is a game for every sex to play but i hope the female gaurd and some of the other hot lady's get more dick in all there holes and for the futa and others give them there scene's for them.
Unfortunately, Diana(the female guard) doesn't won the poll for the next character that will have an new scene, Elizabeth Darkwood (the futa bard that plays in the tavern and in the spa) won this time.

Reactions: benaricard

JackSledner95

Nov 22, 2020
Oye, acabo de empezar el juego hace unos días y me encantó. Pero tengo una pregunta sobre un artículo, "Anillo de esmeralda maldito". Dice que tiene un tipo de maldición y mi pregunta es si afecta el progreso de alguna manera o sucede un evento que él no ha visto. Si sabe algo, ¿podría decirme por favor?

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Oye, acabo de empezar el juego hace unos días y me encantó. Pero tengo una pregunta sobre un artículo, "Anillo de esmeralda maldito". Dice que tiene un tipo de maldición y mi pregunta es si afecta el progreso de alguna manera o sucede un evento que él no ha visto. Si sabe algo, ¿podría decirme por favor?
El único elemento que cambia algo en la jugabilidad es el butt plug que evita que Krowley tenga escenas anales, ese accesorio bdsm que se pone en la boca (olvidé el nombre) que evita que Krowley use hechizos ya que su boca está tapada y por ultimo la lenceria sexy que cambia la apariencia de Krowley, Eric y Rose, las otras cambian el estado o dan algun bonus de hp o sp

Gressyn

May 13, 2018
Can anyone help me? here it says Eric on Thursday takes a bath and I don't know where he takes the bath (Please anyone help)

Gressyn

May 13, 2018
Can anyone help me? here it says Eric on Thursday takes a bath and I don't know where he takes the bath (Please anyone help)
I really wanna know how to get the scene where he sucks :/

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes