ElFerras

Oct 25, 2020
YES! I even have multiple ones! For some reason, the options to change Rose's and Eric's clothes and weapons are all greyed out. I can't even clear them
if i'm not wrong, you can go to the cheat room and ´´úpdate´´ the character, i think that will fix that bug

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
okay guys.. question time

is the walkthough still useable /valid???

i mean, is from version 0.3305 and the last update is version 0.337, which is 21 releases later on the changelog

any halp would be appreciated

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It's on his Twitter.

How do I get the scene with Astra and Fina again? (Got this. It's in the morning on Wednesdays when you help Fina.) Alice bukkake happens when?
Alice doesn't have such scene yet at least. There's 2 bukakke scenes in the game for what I know, the first one is with the fairies defeat scene and the other one is with Fina in the spa in Saturday's afternoons after the quest that you need to rescue her from the Elves.

Last edited:
Reactions: PirateLaddo

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
okay guys.. question time

is the walkthough still useable /valid???

i mean, is from version 0.3305 and the last update is version 0.337, which is 21 releases later on the changelog

any halp would be appreciated
Yes it still useful, there's some new events of course like the new history mission that you and the witch on the tower goes to the reunion and there you meet 2 new characters, also I don't know if in this thread have some walkthrought more recent .

Reactions: Hermies

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
For the Lizzy's quest you'll need to take the bottle that is on the table of Krowley's house and go to the slime cave on the forest and defeat the slime girl that is the boss of the dungeon, after you defeat her you'll have the option to put a part of her in the bottle and to make her grown again, every night that you fap, you can choose to cum inside the jar to feed her, do this for a week more or less and she'll grown in a adult, curvy and thick slime girl ready to give her creator some love.
I meant the Night Guest quest that’s mentioned in the guide

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
This game is just great. Casual sex needs to be a tag that this game does justice well. I love how the characters have depth and actual personality. The grind is.... not that good, but once you get how the game is like you can start to work it properly. Maybe you will at first simply enjoy the few voyeur scenes, but soon enough you can fuck anything and feel like it's not isolated from everything.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Is there a way to just skip through scenes? At least ones you've seen already? It's really frustrating to be deep in a dungeon when you get defeated and have to make the walk of shame back home, only to be stopped by every other monster on the way out and have to spam the keys through the fight and the inevitable sex scene because good luck even beating a group of slimes when you're at 1 HP.

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
you should really nerf that focking succubus, im lvl 3 and i cant beat her, and for some reason the qst activated her and now i cant get to the nuns room at night to get the book to finish my circle qst

Oct 19, 2018
dude those freaking fairies are WAAAAY to OP
The fairies arent that strong honestly, you just have to be careful of their spawn rates since they respawn quickly. For me I don't enter their area unless necessary and if I want to farm their dust I just stay at the edges of their area so that I can escape quickly. As for the Succubus, I think that the old guide/walkthrough tells you some info about her combat though it's been a long time since I've done her quest. If all else fails just grind or keep trying for that one round with godly rng

Reactions: Facilus
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes