Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
I see the game has a Futa Protagonist tag now. Do you choose that from the beginning or is a transformation later on?

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
I see the game has a Futa Protagonist tag now. Do you choose that from the beginning or is a transformation later on?
You can make potion later in the game. But it is not Futa, it is trans protagonist. I still don't understand why those two are put together.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Man, Eric and Astra content? No thank you. Not unless we get to NTR Eric.
This guy get it.

If you are gay guy. you can fuck Eric but if you are straight you can only get Eric and Astra to fuck each other ? after I read changelog and see Eric/Astra relationship. I thought it's about time to break them up and fuck Astra silly. I want new content to continue Fina/Astra quest line. turn out it was about help them to fuck and not about you get to fuck them. Hope I can NTR Eric in future update.

I waiting to fuck nun but I will get to fuck enemies nun instead... oh well. I guest nun is nun. XD

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
I just wish I knew what the fuck to do in game, lol, that isn't too much to ask.

(edit: this post is a post of passion. I genuinely want to see the game succeed even more so. I just want to play the f'ing game, but it's too inaccessible.)
I had the same feelings some time ago, and I do agree that some stuff is just confusing. The game in that regard resembles a lot some old jrpgs, where you had to snoop around every corner to find stuff. Also my advise don't rush in the game, don't try to savescum for better result. The game does not have a game over, so if you fail you can try again, also if you fail most of the times there are some nice scenes. Hope it will help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xhin

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
This guy get it.

If you are gay guy. you can fuck Eric but if you are straight you can only get Eric and Astra to fuck each other ? after I read changelog and see Eric/Astra relationship. I thought it's about time to break them up and fuck Astra silly. I want new content to continue Fina/Astra quest line. turn out it was about help them to fuck and not about you get to fuck them. Hope I can NTR Eric in future update.

I waiting to fuck nun but I will get to fuck enemies nun instead... oh well. I guest nun is nun. XD
Most likely IMHO it will be in the spirit of the game that there will be no ntr but everyone will be fucking like in a nice swedish family.

Hova96

Aug 11, 2018
i'm having this bug where MC's picture keeps flashing in my screen as if he was in a dialogue

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Man, Eric and Astra content? No thank you. Not unless we get to NTR Eric.
Given that Krowly can still do all the other things he already can with Astra, and that Eric has no problem sucking his best friend's dick/fucking his best friend's ass, or being fucked by Jaina, don't get your hopes up for NTR.

Practically everybody is fucking everybody in that village. The closest to NTR would be someone spending more time kissing someone who's not their wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Given that Krowly can still do all the other things he already can with Astra, and that Eric has no problem sucking his best friend's dick/fucking his best friend's ass, or being fucked by Jaina, don't get your hopes up for NTR.

Practically everybody is fucking everybody in that village. The closest to NTR would be someone spending more time kissing someone who's not their wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend.
I'm not getting my hopes up for anything, I'd just rather the game focus on Krowley/Astra than Eric/Astra.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not getting my hopes up for anything, I'd just rather the game focus on Krowley/Astra than Eric/Astra.
In that case, "this isn't the game you're looking for"... Considering Eric hasn't had his dick near Astra yet, whilst Krowly's has been practically all over her by comparison. Eric's had more action with his own mother and Jaina than Astra so far, so it's well past time the poor guy got some of that :LOL:

Astra & Eric becoming an item has been something that's been setup for a long, long time now.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked/talked about before, but there is 254 pages to search through and I don't even know what I'd search to find out this specifically: If I turn off gay content, can I still get futa content? (normally this shouldn't even be a question, but tons of people keep deciding futa is gay <_<)

Edit: Now that I got it installed, so yes, the author considers gay and futa on male the same category, so you can't disable gay content and keep futa Q_Q

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes