fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked/talked about before, but there is 254 pages to search through and I don't even know what I'd search to find out this specifically: If I turn off gay content, can I still get futa content? (normally this shouldn't even be a question, but tons of people keep deciding futa is gay <_<)

Edit: Now that I got it installed, so yes, the author considers gay and futa on male the same category, so you can't disable gay content and keep futa Q_Q
Are you having a stroke? A dude with tits fucking another dude is gay.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Are you having a stroke? A dude with tits fucking another dude is gay.
I have a preference, I personally don't care what the junk is as long as the person is hot. I find female facial features and form to be desirable. Why are you starting a fight that is completely irrelevant? I'm not going to get into a stupid argument over the definition of gay vs futa with everyone confusing it with shemale vs whatever-the-fuck anyone wants. Since it varies and I have no desire to debate it, I'll leave it at my question is answered and your input is unnecessary

Baalura

Oct 27, 2019
I'm stuck on last Eric/Astra event. I'm already passed till discussion with Astra about topless Friday. I mean that Alise already dancing on table and Jenna joined this party, but! Astra tells that I just wanna to see her boobs and it won't be so easy. I tried skip this evening but on the next one everything the same! So. How to pass last step of new event? Relations with Astra 91 (i'm cheater and I know it)

itsdrphilgood

Feb 2, 2019
I'm stuck on last Eric/Astra event. I'm already passed till discussion with Astra about topless Friday. I mean that Alise already dancing on table and Jenna joined this party, but! Astra tells that I just wanna to see her boobs and it won't be so easy. I tried skip this evening but on the next one everything the same! So. How to pass last step of new event? Relations with Astra 91 (i'm cheater and I know it)
Go to Jenna, eric's mom, and get her to join Topless friday. Talk to astra and she'll finally join, then dance with alice.

Reactions: Baalura

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can one of you guys write an extremely detailed guide that anyone can figure out? The current walkthroughs are still too complicated.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
In that case, "this isn't the game you're looking for"... Considering Eric hasn't had his dick near Astra yet, whilst Krowly's has been practically all over her by comparison. Eric's had more action with his own mother and Jaina than Astra so far, so it's well past time the poor guy got some of that :LOL:

Astra & Eric becoming an item has been something that's been setup for a long, long time now.
Jesus Christ. WHat I'm saying is I want more Krowly/Astra. Not hard.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
'Nother "Here's is an update gimme my money" excuse update..
That game started kinda promising, too bad.
There are requests from his Patreons for certain scenes.. for months now.. He didn't even bother answering most of 'em.

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
Hi , How do I trigger the Erick and Jenna event on Topless Friday ?

"Eric has other scenes that can be triggered at same time. If you don't see him there, he is maybe having sex with Jenna or being sucked off by Lizzy"

Thanks

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
'Nother "Here's is an update gimme my money" excuse update..
That game started kinda promising, too bad.
There are requests from his Patreons for certain scenes.. for months now.. He didn't even bother answering most of 'em.
He calls it bullying.At the same he doesn't develop the storyline whatsoever. I wrote a review what i think about this game. Throughout the year i expected more hardore scenes. This game must be a hobby for the dev, for sure. The money is good. It's just 3 bucks.
By the way i actually don't consider this update to be ntr. It adds flavor to the village life. It doesn't have to be all about Krowly. FFS don't you get to bang Astra up her ass? And you still complain?! Now that i think about maybe there will be more content in the future for the four. This is just a step forward.

Last edited:

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Is there a way to change the resolution? I mean, big screen with better resolution cause using F6 fucks up the resolution pretty badly...

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes