Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
A short and boring update, better skip this one.
It really blows my mind when people read their audience so badly. Has anyone ever said: "Wow I really hope this boring extra in the story gets more scenes with this other character!!" ?

Tbh I'd rather feminize the friend than watch him fuck women

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
'Nother "Here's is an update gimme my money" excuse update..
That game started kinda promising, too bad.
There are requests from his Patreons for certain scenes.. for months now.. He didn't even bother answering most of 'em.
In fact, November was a free month, since the dev took some break.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
HOW TO SKIP TIME?
Go to the cheat room on Krowley's basement, It's in the right bottom of the basement, once you in, talk with the clock, there you can skip periods of the day and choose the days of the week.

Reactions: lol360

Lemon Fluffy

Dec 10, 2020
I am going to confess that I use tricks to be able to increase some things, but what is the story seems super, simply what you are looking for in an adventure RPG but with enough scenes to enjoy, some bugs for example MEDITATE if you use it a lot it closes you the game, or does it tell you to GAME OVER if it is something from the game, I beg you to say so, but as long as I play I continue, I liked it, I would like more gay and futa sex scenes, strange things that you would not see normally, but cool, keep it up

Reactions: Gressyn

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Jesus Christ. WHat I'm saying is I want more Krowly/Astra. Not hard.
It's about as hard as grasping the simple concepts that the dev doesn't work for you, and that so far Astra and Eric have no content together. At all.

If you're going to get so jealous over one of the other twinks in the village getting to do anything with Astra, maybe you shouldn't play any more.
Hell, he already fucks his mother more than Krowly does, and Krowly too...

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I am going to confess that I use tricks to be able to increase some things, but what is the story seems super, simply what you are looking for in an adventure RPG but with enough scenes to enjoy, some bugs for example MEDITATE if you use it a lot it closes you the game, or does it tell you to GAME OVER if it is something from the game, I beg you to say so, but as long as I play I continue, I liked it, I would like more gay and futa sex scenes, strange things that you would not see normally, but cool, keep it up
The only way to get a game over in this game is if you die from starving, when you meditate, advances time and your hunger bar obviously goes down, if it reaches 0, you die.

Yup, I also am wondering that. I expected the secret room with the models to have that but it only allows to change the relationship score with them.
\/

Unfortunately no, there's a secret room as the member above said but the dev said to me that he doesn't like games that have this feature, he likes the idea that you have to re-do the event to get the scene that you want, so don't expect an gallery when the game is complete.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Is it normal that I can't get any EXP from normal mobs?
You only gain exp through quests, going in adventures with Eric in the forest camp during midday and by studying at afternoons in Krowley's(MC) house.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes