Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
no!!!!! I saw the new spoiler Astra should have to do with krowly. Sad
She wanted to do it with Eric has some time now, but he doesn't had courage to take the initiative, now he finally taked the step, I'm proud of him.

Aug 6, 2020
This bug has been in the game since 335.7 or so.
Yeah, the same thing happened to me, so i tried a save file that belonged to somone else and the error repeated which makes me believe that has to do with the code of the game or some game system file. So i tried deleting all the game files and then did a clean install. surprise surprise even with a different version game and different save that was not used with my game, the error persisted leading me to believe it has crept into the system files that are not in the game file itself.
Yo some one look into it but i don't care because that is the only instance it happens as of now.

Reactions: Facilus

Toolman6971

Aug 27, 2018
I've been playing the game for some months now and I'd never experienced this bug, I'll try to trigger it but I'll report to BG, just in case.
It seems like it's loading REALLY long, not really a freeze. Ive had it happen in the wild when I fight mobs back to back. Everything is still moving on my screen, but I cant fight or exit area or pick up plants. 5-10 min later it catches up to itself.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Anyone else's game freezes up after fapping to Jenna and Eric fucking?
This bug has been in the game since 335.7 or so.
Yeah, the same thing happened to me, so i tried a save file that belonged to somone else and the error repeated which makes me believe that has to do with the code of the game or some game system file. So i tried deleting all the game files and then did a clean install. surprise surprise even with a different version game and different save that was not used with my game, the error persisted leading me to believe it has crept into the system files that are not in the game file itself.
Yo some one look into it but i don't care because that is the only instance it happens as of now.
It seems like it's loading REALLY long, not really a freeze. Ive had it happen in the wild when I fight mobs back to back. Everything is still moving on my screen, but I cant fight or exit area or pick up plants. 5-10 min later it catches up to itself.
I managed to trigger this bug, I already reported to BG, let's see if he can fix it to the next update.

Reactions: Dosa with spice

Gressyn

May 13, 2018
T
Some night Jenna fuck Eric in their house. I don't exactly when.
Another scene: You must have scene at morning with Jenna in chicken coop. After that go to hunt with Eric, Jenna must visit you with meal. If everything works there is another scene with them in their house at night.
Thank you! :D

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Ok guys I talked with the dev and he already found a solution, was a problem with the mouse script, let's wait for an possibly correction on the next update, any other bugs you may found I would be glad if you report here.

Reactions: Gressyn

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I had a look at the fullsave in the pinned comment. How do you make Krowly lactate like in that save? Also does anyone know how to do the Lizzy quest?

ElFerras

Oct 25, 2020
I had a look at the fullsave in the pinned comment. How do you make Krowly lactate like in that save? Also does anyone know how to do the Lizzy quest?
there are some ways to make krowly lactate

1- you can make him drink minotaur sperm
2- when rose ask you to test some potions
3- i remember that elf breast milk make you lactate but i'm not sure

Reactions: Facilus

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
For the Lizzy's quest you'll need to take the bottle that is on the table of Krowley's house and go to the slime cave on the forest and defeat the slime girl that is the boss of the dungeon, after you defeat her you'll have the option to put a part of her in the bottle and to make her grown again, every night that you fap, you can choose to cum inside the jar to feed her, do this for a week more or less and she'll grown in a adult, curvy and thick slime girl ready to give her creator some love.

Last edited:

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
So I am with Jaina's party on the hunt, but I can't change Eric's or Rose's outfits...
You have the Black Lingerie in your inventory? This is the only one outfit that you can make they use at this moment.

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
You have the Black Lingerie in your inventory? This is the only one outfit that you can make they use at this moment.
YES! I even have multiple ones! For some reason, the options to change Rose's and Eric's clothes and weapons are all greyed out. I can't even clear them

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
YES! I even have multiple ones! For some reason, the options to change Rose's and Eric's clothes and weapons are all greyed out. I can't even clear them
What dungeon you encoutered them? Was in the ruins or in the woods? Also, what's your relationship levels with them?

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes