Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
i've seen that on the walktrough that jenna should come before the "expedition" with his son bringing food but since i started i never see her.
btw rn i'm after the mission of the succubus and the slime, i need to find the caravan of the shopkeeper

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Anyone can tell me how can i play full save on phone. ? . Plz,help me
You will normally find the save files in the phone under the dev's company name or game title (this is helpful for anyone needing or wanting to transfer mobile renpy game saves and such) but if your using joiplay then it will be under that. For me its located in internal/android/data under a folder call com.joiplay.joiplay.rpgm. From here you will be taking or placing the save in a folder with the name you chose when you setup the gamein in joiplay. Ofc if you need a full save some else has posted it.

i've seen that on the walktrough that jenna should come before the "expedition" with his son bringing food but since i started i never see her. btw rn i'm after the mission of the succubus and the slime, i need to find the caravan of the shopkeeper
If you mean when she brings food to Eric and possibly Krowly its random and if your relationship is high enough she gives Krowly food too, if you got a titjob it will triggers a different dialogue. If you need to raise the relationship use cheat room or collect eggs for her every morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: polishhammer83

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
T

Can u take pictures for me? I DONT KNOW WHERE IS IT
View attachment 1038929
This is the folder, where the save files folders will be located. Based on your picture, you have not setup the game in the app itself. This link goes over how to setup games in the app.
After adding the game you will find a folder that stores all the saves for that game with the same name you gave it, in the setup process.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
hy guys how to complete "amazing wonders of nipplefuck" quest?
Extract of the changelog:

Carla’s nipplefuck scene. Can be triggered for the first time via her chat menu if the relationship with her is higher then 25. After that it becomes accessible via flirt menu. Starts the quests that will be added in the future.

Scurp

May 29, 2020
Where do you get the Ancient Tablet for the quest Treasure Hunt: Ancient Tablet and where do you find information for space expanding

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Jenna’s full nelson scene with Eric " where can i find that ?

Extract of the changelog:

Eric fucks Jenna in the butt. The variant of Jenna’s full nelson scene with Eric. Uses same illustrations. Sunday’s morning in Jenna’s barn, before the Sunday sermon.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Yea but not Eric fucks Jena in the butt. The MC does in her house during the day. So i tough there were two anal scenes with Eric and Jenna that i dont know about. Anyways does any one feel there are no lesbian scenes in the game like at all ?!

Reactions: Gressyn

Hockodal

Feb 15, 2021
This is the folder, where the save files folders will be located. Based on your picture, you have not setup the game in the app itself. This link goes over how to setup games in the app.
After adding the game you will find a folder that stores all the saves for that game with the same name you gave it, in the setup process.
Excuse me. But i think i have set up the game in the app itself. Screenshot_20210216-225041_JoiPlay.jpg

Dec 14, 2018
I tried to play a little but land collapsed and character refused to go south on the land. So I kinda stuck with almost no health and no mp to fight. Any way to teleport back to home ? Or its just better to restart game and level up on easier enemies ?

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
I tried to play a little but land collapsed and character refused to go south on the land. So I kinda stuck with almost no health and no mp to fight. Any way to teleport back to home ? Or its just better to restart game and level up on easier enemies ?
You learn a "Return" spell later on after completing some quests. In this game, you don't level up by defeating random monsters. Most of leveling is through quests, many of which require you to defeat stronger monsters. I am curious about where you are that you're stuck. If you give me more information, I can help you get out, but if you have a recent save from before you got stuck, it's probably easier to reload that.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes