Dec 14, 2018
Thank you ! I think I will restart cause game just don't let me go down on screen in place where land collapsed.
Now I restored hp with the goddess in temple but it's pointless cause I can't go back to home anyway.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Is this scene in the game, or is it just a fan art ??
This scene is old as fuck, is when fina tell you to teach astra some respect, and you have option (if you have high lust) to cum on both. But to sincere, i cannot remember what you need to do first.

Reactions: Fachry3

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is there some kind requirement to get the crystal cave dungeon for the Jaina/Eric scene or am I just really unlucky? Still haven't managed to encounter it at all while hunting while I'm pretty sure I've gotten every other encounter.
I just got the event.

Either I've been extremely unlucky up until now, or the requirement is level 6, as I got the event soon after leveling up to 6.

Other things I did in the meanwhile was the Thicc Goblin quest, and they were present in the crystal cave event, not saying it's a trigger, but if you're having a hard time getting the event, might as well give it a shot.

Reactions: Teddythepervert

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Am I the only one to not able to reach the "new randomized dungeon" (i.e. Labyrinth) when hunting with Eric ? At least with a save coming from the former version of the game.

First randomized dungeon (i.e. "Ancient Tample") already done of course (re-done several times in this version, in fact), as specified in the changelog; like all the other ones, but still no luck. I've had to cheat in order to be able to see to what it looks like.

Cursed Rabbit

Feb 23, 2020
How TF do i defeat the 4 bandits in the show must go on? The immediatly stun me and kill me in 1 round. Also, is there anyway Eric (or somone else) can join your party outside of hunts?

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
How TF do i defeat the 4 bandits in the show must go on? The immediatly stun me and kill me in 1 round. Also, is there anyway Eric (or somone else) can join your party outside of hunts?
No current way right now for Eric to join the party when not on hunts, so you only get him in dungeons.

For The Show Must Go On, this is a pretty recent quest, so I recommend being level 6 or 7. Casting sleep on the group is a great help, but you'll have to rely on randomness to determine if you sleep most of them. I assume luck is involved in sleeping people, so getting a golden ring from a dungeon would be helpful (you can save before opening a chest in a dungeon and reload to get what you want, each dungeon has a pool of items you can get). Try to have all but one awake at all times and ideally use Freezing on them to paralyze them. When people start waking up, recast sleep.

Health potions and potentially mana potions also help to have on hand. Make sure your lust is less than 100 going in since it slows you down if your lust is over 100.

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
I've not really tested, but this dialog is in the game data in fact.
My info may be out of date, then. I think the image was posted by the creator in conjunction with Eric's outfit system being added to the game. At the time, it was posted as a joke. It's possible it was added to the game or just added to the data.

Basically, when Eric is in your party, you can equip him with black lingerie. As long as he's equipped with it, he'll wear it around town and in dungeons. It's possible there are special reactions as there are some conditional dialogues in the game at least for Krowly's appearance.

Fachry3

Jun 17, 2018
Thats when eric ask Jaina to help him with the training (you talk with him and you say that he can ask her for help), you can go there and see this scene (in the forest), after that, you can join and fuck jaina while she fuck eric.
thanks. is it required high Relation points?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
thanks. is it required high Relation points?
Oh boy, to tell the truth, i don't remember, and since i have play this game in a long time (the other pic that i responded some say that is not available anymore) so i cannot help you with that, but i believe that you need to do the basic training with him before (those here you go hunting slimes, finding dungeons, etc), what i remember is that him training in the training dummy, and you go there and talk with him. If you require high relations with him i cannot remember, sorry.

Reactions: Fachry3

Fachry3

Jun 17, 2018
Ok, thanks
Oh boy, to tell the truth, i don't remember, and since i have play this game in a long time (the other pic that i responded some say that is not available anymore) so i cannot help you with that, but i believe that you need to do the basic training with him before (those here you go hunting slimes, finding dungeons, etc), what i remember is that him training in the training dummy, and you go there and talk with him. If you require high relations with him i cannot remember, sorry.

Reactions: AlexTorch
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes