Gucci221o

Mar 27, 2019
Could someone tell what were the options for the pussyfucking scene? Who were the picks? I guess the number of votes

OrcShaman

Dec 19, 2020
Can you please tell me where the elven spa is, where Finu was taken. In the territory of the elves, I found only one building on the left, in which the door is closed at any time of the day. Is there another building or do you need to fulfill some condition before getting here?
it is with the campfire. spa loc.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope the dev stayes healthy and does not burn out on making the game. i also hope that every one get's there fetish and likes lol.

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
how do i skip time in the game? and also i didnt read something or did something wrong and now i have tits, is it fixable? lol

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
how do i skip time in the game? and also i didnt read something or did something wrong and now i have tits, is it fixable? lol
It's necessary to get tits to progress the game, but you can later get rid of them if you want.

But why would you want to...?

If you want to "skip" properly, there's a cheat room you can enter in the basement. IIRC the option was there.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
a notice in advance on the next update main change:

This is an a bit unusual update that I didn't want to do for a long time. But I guess it's better to do it before possible problems will appear.
So, Jill now will refer to Krowly as a stepbro by default. When you will meet her first time the game will ask you if you want to keep it this way, or if you want to change it. If you will want to change it you will have to type in the way you want her to call Krowly (and Krowly call her) manually. The words you will type in will be used in all their dialogues.
Latter in game you can go to cheat room if you want to make changes. I was thinking about how to make this change less impactful as possible, and I think this solution is good enough :)
Same thing was done for Jenna and Eric.
This change will be added in next update.
When the update will be released please let me know if you will notice that something is wrong. I went through all their dialogues and scenes, probably created a lot of bugs, but might miss something anyway.
Please, if you want to leave a comment, keep in mind that there are certain words that aren't appreciated on patreon :)

This is an a bit unusual update that I didn't want to do for a long time. But I guess it's better to do it before possible problems will appear.
So, Jill now will refer to Krowly as a stepbro by default. When you will meet her first time the game will ask you if you want to keep it this way, or if you want to change it. If you will want to change it you will have to type in the way you want her to call Krowly (and Krowly call her) manually. The words you will type in will be used in all their dialogues.
Latter in game you can go to cheat room if you want to make changes. I was thinking about how to make this change less impactful as possible, and I think this solution is good enough :)
Same thing was done for Jenna and Eric.
This change will be added in next update.
When the update will be released please let me know if you will notice that something is wrong. I went through all their dialogues and scenes, probably created a lot of bugs, but might miss something anyway.
Please, if you want to leave a comment, keep in mind that there are certain words that aren't appreciated on patreon :)

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes