Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
sure but the content is short as fuck, and the creator is more of a visual artist than a game maker so he struggles with making a game with enough content to make you busy or to have anything to do in the game itself...no hate its just that after the time that has passed i feel the game has gone somewhat stale...but then again he does it as a hobby so he has proclaimed in the past, which in my opinion is annoying since i want to see MORE of this game.
I also want to see more of this game and accept updates can be frustrating with this and other games;
On the other hand I did download it for nothing;
So on reflection many thanks to Boobgames;
What this site does let me do though is play a sequence of other first rate games while waiting for updates;

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Seeing the [rape] tag: What kind of rape content is in this game? Is it avoidable?
Thanks in advance! (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Lt.Marx

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Seeing the [rape] tag: What kind of rape content is in this game? Is it avoidable?
Thanks in advance! (y)
The majority is avoidable, because the majority of it happens to Krowly, if he loses in combat.
One that might happen to him (for losing combat) is related to rescuing someone being raped, so you should probably not avoid that one...

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The majority is avoidable, because the majority of it happens to Krowly, if he loses in combat.
One that might happen to him (for losing combat) is related to rescuing someone being raped, so you should probably not avoid that one...
I see, thank you. So Krowly himself is not rapey, doing non-consensual stuff to people?

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
I see, thank you. So Krowly himself is not rapey, doing non-consensual stuff to people?
iirc if your lust is high enough you can rape female enemies, like the futa elf, but it's a choice so you can decide to just not do it

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You can have sex with your opponents after you have defeated them, but then they actually like it. It's all a game to them. Combat is not really serious, as nobody ever gets killed.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You can have sex with your opponents after you have defeated them, but then they actually like it. It's all a game to them. Combat is not really serious, as nobody ever gets killed.
Thanks.

slinkydinky

Jun 1, 2017
How long am I supposed to wait for Derek to fix the second floor? I've advanced weeks now and it's the same thing

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How long am I supposed to wait for Derek to fix the second floor? I've advanced weeks now and it's the same thing
As said by Dereck when he agreed to fix the second floor for you: 1 week.

Furthermore, it seems that "seducing" him on the morning (in the second floor) doesn't make it shorter.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes