slinkydinky

Jun 1, 2017
As said by Dereck when he agreed to fix the second floor for you: 1 week.

Furthermore, it seems that "seducing" him on the morning (in the second floor) doesn't make it shorter.
The reason I asked is because it was way longer than a week for me. In fact, it was about 3 weeks.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
i still dont know how to complete quest find woman for derek . In tavern he say , my wife love orc dick and that stuff .. then i get option to seduce him? .. in other i read i need to go and find in cave long haired goblin , she said i love humans .

and always when i speak in tavern with big girl she said , you miss big guy with axe .. ? what is this

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I feel like this game is running on a minimum dick mode, I thought it was more focused on futas, apparently I'm wrong
All-in-all it's pretty balanced with futa/non-futa content.
Jaina aside, there's a repeatable scene with Fina and some magic dick after one of the Sunday services, all the Futa-Elves, the Witch in the tower can give herself one...

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i still dont know how to complete quest find woman for derek . In tavern he say , my wife love orc dick and that stuff .. then i get option to seduce him? .. in other i read i need to go and find in cave long haired goblin , she said i love humans .

and always when i speak in tavern with big girl she said , you miss big guy with axe .. ? what is this
To do the Woman for Derek quest, you need to do the Lost Delivery Quest first. During this quest, you'll need to go to the Goblin village, where you'll find a goblin girl who says she likes humans. Talk to her again after doing the mission for the Goblin queen. The Goblin girl will propose marriage. You can then send her to Derek.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The reason I asked is because it was way longer than a week for me. In fact, it was about 3 weeks.
Well, I don't have any explanation.

For me, it really took 1 week. And I've done it twice, because I wanted to know if there was a difference concerning the fact to "seduce" Dereck or not.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the dev is makeing the game the way the have it planed in there head's. the other think you have to remmber is every one has things they like and dislike. let's just say it is better to add ever gender and stuff so others don't get mad that what they want is not in games. hens forth diffrent sex and difrent profiles.

MixMatch

Feb 10, 2019
How do I complete "show must go on"? Where do I find Elizabeth Darkwood after she disapears?

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So do any of you guys have an idea how the dev will handle the incest in the game from now on. What i mean is he planing to add more incest scenes or will he be forced to stop or change the story line with Fina and her daughter , with the sister of the MC and with Eric and his mom ?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
So do any of you guys have an idea how the dev will handle the incest in the game from now on. What i mean is he planing to add more incest scenes or will he be forced to stop or change the story line with Fina and her daughter , with the sister of the MC and with Eric and his mom ?
He already handled, now you can input what type of relation Krowley have with Jill and Erick with Jenna, I don't think Fina'll have something with Astra in the future, but if she'll have, it's probably we'll have the same sistem that we got for the other characters.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
"Rose pussyfuck. Has a chance to be triggered first time when you help Rose test her potions if your relationship with her is 50 or higher. After that can be triggered during the hunt via sex menu"

Wow the dev actually added a vaginal scene with a villager....this is like what....the 3rd villager you're not forced to do anal with since this game's conception....

JackSledner95

Nov 22, 2020
I recently did the scene from Jaina's Handjob, my doubt if it can be repeated because I can't find Jaina or Rose in the tavern on Thursday mornings. I don't know if this is a bug or after this scene they go elsewhere.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes