anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
It doesnt even change how people talk to him.
Well he didn't make some kind of big announcement in the village like "hey everyone, I'm trans now" so there're really no reasons for them to address him differently. In their perspective, he just a guy with rather... unique hobby to have boobs.

Their thought process probably be like "oh Krowly did something weird to himself? Must be a Wednesday".

Reactions: The_Driver

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Regarding Krowly having boobs - never really bothered to make a note of changes but ...
Pretty sure some dialogue with Jill, Jaina, Astra and Taisha changes
Definitely changes cuddling with Jenna
... all small changes ... but

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
This is a great game. The story is very original and the mechanics of battles and interaction with the other characters in the story are good, although there are a lot of bugs.
I believe that if there was a menu where you could consult about the level of friendship with the characters it would be excellent, as well as the possibility to choose the file I saved to continue the game.
Certainly when I play I am always offered the option to continue with any of the 30 saves in the current executables folder

Reactions: warriordemon

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I believe that if there was a menu where you could consult about the level of friendship with the characters it would be excellent, as well as the possibility to choose the file I saved to continue the game.
Like PBS666 said, there is a spell for that. I want to say it was on the shelves in Krowly's room.

Reactions: warriordemon

warriordemon

Aug 12, 2021
Thank you so much guys. I'm new to this game, but following the observations/tips you gave me, I managed to get around my mistakes. Thanks!

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
found there an orc shop dat sells items 4 yo quests
when did he pop up LOL

thought weapons were gunna make a difference
it just up Krowley's physical which aint do much
Krowley just a mage
once he outta magic he a dead man

still trying 2 get "epic sword"
rng keeps screwing me up

Jenna blowjob racks up points faster titjob
found out titjob needs higher lust *facepalm when i learn it so slow LOL

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
AH man they put NTR in this game? NTR is when the mc get cuckolded. I hope it's a mistake and they put it because someone's husband is cuckolded, i loves this game, is a shame that i will have to stop playing, it was good while it lasted...

Bye.
What are you on about?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
AH man they put NTR in this game? NTR is when the mc get cuckolded. I hope it's a mistake and they put it because someone's husband is cuckolded, i loves this game, is a shame that i will have to stop playing, it was good while it lasted...
Bye.
Technically you are cuckolding the old dude, by banging his wife. For MC to be NTR'd he'd need a relationship.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
The NTR tag
I'm really not sure the tag is entirely appropriate. In the context of a culture where a handjob is equivalent to a friendly morning greeting and everybody is at it like knives all the time a mere sexual act really doesn't cut it as NTR. That would need some sort of loss to the player character, wouldn't it? Or a broken commitment?

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I'm really not sure the tag is entirely appropriate. In the context of a culture where a handjob is equivalent to a friendly morning greeting and everybody is at it like knives all the time a mere sexual act really doesn't cut it as NTR. That would need some sort of loss to the player character, wouldn't it? Or a broken commitment?
The problem is Alice, I would love to live in a fuckfest world but passion and love are different things, do you understand? (Actually I don't know if it's different things for you, I'm Brazilian, different cultures).

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
The problem is Alice, I would love to live in a fuckfest world but passion and love are different things, do you understand? (Actually I don't know if it's different things for you, I'm Brazilian, different cultures).
But Krowly and Alice aren't from your culture or mine. There's no strife between Eric and Astra when they sit in the pub, both drenched in Krowly's cum.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
But Krowly and Alice aren't from your culture or mine. There's no strife between Eric and Astra when they sit in the pub, both drenched in Krowly's cum.
I know but the problem is POV, I'm an immersive player. I don't care if there's a cuck in the game, the problem is when it's the MC.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I know but the problem is POV, I'm an immersive player.
How far can you reasonably expect a roleplay game to be tailored to your own personal fantasies? You aren't enacting your own ideal life, you're playing the role of a distinct character within narrative constraints.
I don't care if there's a cuck in the game, the problem is when it's the MC.
Again, Krowly really isn't a cuckold in any way I'd think of as meaningful. There's no loss of affection, transfer of power, ill will, cruelty, replacement, or consequence. It's just another day in the spunk-splattered village.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
How far can you reasonably expect a roleplay game to be tailored to your own personal fantasies? You aren't enacting your own ideal life, you're playing the role of a distinct character within narrative constraints.

Again, Krowly really isn't a cuckold in any way I'd think of as meaningful. There's no loss of affection, transfer of power, ill will, cruelty, replacement, or consequence. It's just another day in the spunk-splattered village.
Aaaa, that is so boring, if the game dont match me i will stop playing, omg you are boring as fuck.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes