ngz

Oct 31, 2018
It is possible that you missed a step when applying the mod.

First you need to decrypt the game, this link explains how to do it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

Unzip the mod files and place them in the corresponding game folders (some files must be overwritten).

IMPORTANT: You must delete (or move to another folder) the file "Game.rgss3a"

If everything went well, this should appear:

View attachment 1476092

To activate the mod, talk to the sign with an admiration symbol on it.
(It is located next to the tavern "The Stone Dragon" on the map "Mountain Village".)

To deactivate it talk to the sign again.

If you load a save in "Mountain Village", you have to exit the map and re-enter
(e.g. enter the tavern and return to the village).

If it still doesn't work, let me know and we'll look for a solution.

Saludos ;)
The rgssa was removed by the decrypter. Moved and replaced from Extract to game folder. Moved and replaced from mod folder. But nada : < might not be compatible with newest version.

gallery mod also not compatible with newest version no blue ball to be found in basement.

patiently awaiting your updates, capeless hero modders. : D

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Any way to enter the abadoned tower and defeat the ghost chick?
Use fireball mostly until she gets burn status then fire arrows for better accuracy. When she preps her magic attack you have two choices magic shield to block it or sleep spell to make her attack fail. The sleep spell is cheaper but it has a chance to fail and magic shield is costly but it will work.

Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
The rgssa was removed by the decrypter. Moved and replaced from Extract to game folder. Moved and replaced from mod folder. But nada : < might not be compatible with newest version.

(...)

patiently awaiting your updates, capeless hero modders. : D
I hope I can help you :giggle:

At the time of publishing this post (05/November/2021), the official version published by "boobsgames" is:
"v0.344.0.3"

And the latest version of MODT is:
"WaB v0.344.0.3_MODT_v0.1"

You can download this version of MODT in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-344-0-3-boobsgames.18692/page-387#post-6817010
(Note that this version will probably only be valid for the next 10 days, as "boobsgames" updates the game monthly, so we will have a new version of the official game quite soon. ;))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the user Edian told me about the problem he had to get the mod to work, what I did was to apply the mod to a clean version of the game to make a few screenshots as a tutorial.

Finally he was able to fix the problem and the screenshots were left on my computer... until now :giggle:

With the help of the screenshots and the "Short guide" of the user 7767 I make this minitutorial:
(7767's complete guide can be found in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part one, decrypt the game:
(Warlock and Boobs has two encrypted folders "Data" and "Graphics")

Short guide for new people to help with the unpacking of RPG maker archives.

Note: this only works for RPG maker XP, VX and VX Ace. NOT for MV!

1. Download the decrypter at: (courtesy of some guy on reddit)

2. Download and install the .net 4.0 framework if needed
Step "2" I have never needed to do it :whistle:

The Warlock of Boobs folder originally looks like this:
01.png
3. Run the decrypter.exe file you downloaded in step 1. I usually copy it in the game folder, since it's only 300 kB.

4. Press "file", then "open archive" and navigate to your game folder and select the archive (.rgss file)
03.png

5. Then press "Tools" and "Extract all files". The extractor will now start extraction. It will create a new folder in the same location as your archive with the name "extract". It will give you a message when it is ready.
04.png

6. Cut the content of the "extract" folder when the extractor is done and paste it in your main game folder. This will most likely include the "graphics" folder. Overwrite where needed.
06b.png

Step "7" is where we delete the "Game.rgss3a" file...
7. (...) If you don't, then the archive will still have priority and nothing changes. This also saves a lot of disk space.
We can also take the opportunity to remove the "decrypter.exe" ;)

And finally the game folder would look like this:
07.png

Part Two: applying the MODT:

To apply the MOD we extract the folders included in the "rar" file and copy them into the game folder
(some files must be overwritten):
08.png

And finally we can check that the files have been placed where they belong
(This is optional, of course)
09.png
In this case I have been able to verify that in the "\Graphics\Pictures" folder there are the mod files among the decrypted files of the game.

MODT_Screen01.png
To activate the mod, talk to the sign with an admiration symbol on it.
(It is located next to the tavern "The Stone Dragon" on the map "Mountain Village".)

To deactivate it talk to the sign again.

If you load a save in "Mountain Village", you have to exit the map and re-enter
(e.g. enter the tavern and return to the village).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so that's the mini tutorial with the screenshots; If it still doesn't work, let me know and we'll look for a solution ;)

Saludos :D

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Krowly (the male MC) can grow boobs
And the definitions used by this site define this as "Futa/Trans Protagonist"

see Tags Rules And List [Updated 2021-05-02]
By that definition, it does not apply to the MC ([A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]). Crowly is neither of those. But then again, the definition could be worded better.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
By that definition, it does not apply to the MC ([A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]). Crowly is neither of those. But then again, the definition could be worded better.
Couple of points (which have been raised before on this thread)
from the technical section the
is just that - and very unhelpful - so whatever the tag assigner wants

from the sexual section the
  • Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]
as you say also not helpful - and not really matching each other

additionally does it mean
(A woman with both male and female genitals) OR (just male genitals)
The game certainly does contain disembodied detached male genitals in Juliette's dungeon
So perhaps that's how it earns the tag

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
For now I only have these two, I know that have more because I already saw at least more two signatures around F95, they are from Krowly and sister Elizabeth, but I doesn't found them yet to save on my imgur. If I find them again I'll update this post.

there is also the Agneshka one I use(and honestly don't remember where I got)

Reactions: k4me and Facilus
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes