The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
Updated scenes:

• The scene where Krowly fucks Eric in the ass got a variant to do it on the table. This variant has 50% chance that Jenna will catch the boys in action.
Any found out how to get this scene and how? Please help
This scene can be triggered in the bar (Eric -> Flirt -> Anal ->Pitch -> On the table)!
Works only after Eric was already fucked once by Krowly (Happens on one of the training adventures...).

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
But every time I do that he fucks me in my bed.

in which training adventures dose that happen?
Not 100% sure this is essential but ...
... I think this is the scenario referred to
One of the hunts -
Krowly and Eric meet Juliet and flower girl - Eric is aggressive towards flower girl - flower girl zaps Eric with pollen - Krowly has to help Eric past this unfortunate incident

Reactions: manboytoy

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
if only Patreon was ok w Krowley fucking da lil gurl n lil boy LOL
those are da only characters Krowley hasnt stuff his rod into
then Krowly has finally conquer da village

yeah im a sick fuck

[hr]

Version 0.350 with RTP 843Mb.

by Harmless Arachnid
The saves from the previous version will work. If you are updating from the older version, please, check info in the post with .
If you are using itchio launcher your old save files will be stored in the "warlock and boobs" folder inside the game folder. Just copy them in the same folder with EXE file

Thanks to the people who helped with this update:
HarmlessArachnid — updated guide and bugfixes.
Criss – new pixel sprites for Agnieszka and for Elizabeth Darkwood playing music
IvanDikton – a lot of russian text fixes.

What is new:
New quest.
Save before starting the quest. Some part of it can be completed in a different ways, so you may want to reload the save to check out the options.
To start the quest help Fina at the morning after completing the Tea with Milk quest.
Spoiler info about the quest is
Carla’s cumflation. Make Big Load potion, fuck Carla in the pussy or ass and enjoy her with big pregnant looking belly. Proper illustration will be shown in her pussyfuking and nipplefucking scene. The effect stays on for 3 days. Potion recipe can be obtained during the quest with Juliette.

Juliette can join topless Friday. Look at Alice dancing topless and then talk to Juliette. You will need 30 relationship points with both Alice and Juliette.
Agnieszka can join topless Friday. Next Friday after Juliette joining the topless Friday go look for Jason at the evening. 10 relationship points with Agnieszka is required
Lust and hunger UI bars are now working properly. In the past they were just gradually changing, but now they are properly changing their length according to the exact amount of lust or hunger you have. It’s probably simple thing for somebody, but I’m proud of it ^^
New scenes:
  • A few scenes during the quest :)
Updated scenes:
  • Pregnant goblin girl buttfuck – illustrations added. Scene was already in game, can be triggered randomly when you help Maruna to repopulate the goblin tribe
  • Carla’s pussyfucking scene – cumflation variants added.
  • Carla’s nipplefuck scene - cumflation variants added.
New pictures:
  • Pregnant goblin girl buttfuck (+11 variants).
  • Alice’s topless dance on the table. Can be seen during the topless Friday if Alice is dancing on the table.
  • Carla character illustration with big belly. + topless variant.
  • Carla’s pussyfucking scene big belly variants
  • Carla’s nipplefuck scene big belly variants
Updated pictures:
  • Melissa oral scene (+15 variants)
  • Jenna’s oral illustrations. Small face update
Small thing:
  • Small change to Eric’s portraits
  • Change of how Elizabeth Darkwood is playing the music by request.
  • New pixel sprite for Elizabeth Darkwood when she is playing music. Done by Criss.
  • New pixel sprite for Agnieszka. Done by Criss, who contacted me on twitter.
  • New script for Return and Meditation spells
Fixes:
  • Infinite titfuck with Eric.
  • Learning Wicked Mind spell from Meril multiple times.
  • Once again, mushrooms were not respawning. It’s like 5th time I think.
  • A huge amount of other bugs and text problems.

Version 0.350 with RTP 843Mb.

by Harmless Arachnid
The saves from the previous version will work. If you are updating from the older version, please, check info in the post with .
If you are using itchio launcher your old save files will be stored in the "warlock and boobs" folder inside the game folder. Just copy them in the same folder with EXE file

Thanks to the people who helped with this update:
HarmlessArachnid — updated guide and bugfixes.
Criss – new pixel sprites for Agnieszka and for Elizabeth Darkwood playing music
IvanDikton – a lot of russian text fixes.

What is new:
New quest.
Save before starting the quest. Some part of it can be completed in a different ways, so you may want to reload the save to check out the options.
To start the quest help Fina at the morning after completing the Tea with Milk quest.
Spoiler info about the quest is
Carla’s cumflation. Make Big Load potion, fuck Carla in the pussy or ass and enjoy her with big pregnant looking belly. Proper illustration will be shown in her pussyfuking and nipplefucking scene. The effect stays on for 3 days. Potion recipe can be obtained during the quest with Juliette.

Juliette can join topless Friday. Look at Alice dancing topless and then talk to Juliette. You will need 30 relationship points with both Alice and Juliette.
Agnieszka can join topless Friday. Next Friday after Juliette joining the topless Friday go look for Jason at the evening. 10 relationship points with Agnieszka is required
Lust and hunger UI bars are now working properly. In the past they were just gradually changing, but now they are properly changing their length according to the exact amount of lust or hunger you have. It’s probably simple thing for somebody, but I’m proud of it ^^
New scenes:
  • A few scenes during the quest :)
Updated scenes:
  • Pregnant goblin girl buttfuck – illustrations added. Scene was already in game, can be triggered randomly when you help Maruna to repopulate the goblin tribe
  • Carla’s pussyfucking scene – cumflation variants added.
  • Carla’s nipplefuck scene - cumflation variants added.
New pictures:
  • Pregnant goblin girl buttfuck (+11 variants).
  • Alice’s topless dance on the table. Can be seen during the topless Friday if Alice is dancing on the table.
  • Carla character illustration with big belly. + topless variant.
  • Carla’s pussyfucking scene big belly variants
  • Carla’s nipplefuck scene big belly variants
Updated pictures:
  • Melissa oral scene (+15 variants)
  • Jenna’s oral illustrations. Small face update
Small thing:
  • Small change to Eric’s portraits
  • Change of how Elizabeth Darkwood is playing the music by request.
  • New pixel sprite for Elizabeth Darkwood when she is playing music. Done by Criss.
  • New pixel sprite for Agnieszka. Done by Criss, who contacted me on twitter.
  • New script for Return and Meditation spells
Fixes:
  • Infinite titfuck with Eric.
  • Learning Wicked Mind spell from Meril multiple times.
  • Once again, mushrooms were not respawning. It’s like 5th time I think.
  • A huge amount of other bugs and text problems.

Baconheart

Jul 10, 2019
Heads up, there's a bug that can trigger with the new quest. You start it, and then on leaving the building get stuck in an infinite loop of Krowly saying "Poor beat up scarecrow" until you manually close the game.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
This game you have scenes with male characters and mc as a shemale/futa?

In the banner seems like all other character is female. So mostly femalexfuta?

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes