Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Is there any true futa in the game - meaning a girl having a pussy and dick at the same time ? And are there any futas with no balls like in seeds of chaos and claire's quest ? Its a personal preference of mine .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leechurch

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there any true futa in the game - meaning a girl having a pussy and dick at the same time ? And are there any futas with no balls like in seeds of chaos and claire's quest ? Its a personal preference of mine .
No, only girl with dick. Or girls with ability to switch between pussy and dick.

Reactions: Karbon
Apr 8, 2018
I got two questions. First, what's the best way to make money. And second, how do I get stronger? Everything keeps kicking my ass.
make sure your character ain't hungry, farm lots of slimes, depending on how far you get/what gear you have I think the shovel does more physical damage and the trowel does more magic damage idk. Just make sure you sleep so your health gets full and don't underestimate potions. The freeze potion saved my ass too many times to count

Apr 8, 2018
There's no such thing as a true futa. Hermaphrodite is the word you're thinking of, futa just means "chicks with dicks" which encompasses shemales, trans females etc.

• Angry

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
There's no such thing as a true futa. Hermaphrodite is the word you're thinking of, futa just means "chicks with dicks" which encompasses shemales, trans females etc.
I know the tagging puts them all in the same category which is not right in my opinion ( since trans characters don't posses the sexual organs of both genders as per term futa meaning "hermaprodite" not "chicks with dicks") there should be a separate tags for futas and trannies like on most hentai sites on the internet . Thats why i asked the question. Just give me an answer or move on i don't want to argue about tags and semantics. Are there characters with bouth sexual organs in the game or just trannies ?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Human in this game seem to be open about sex but you can count amount of vagina sex scenes in 1 hand. I think it has too much anal and foreplay scene. is it hard to add vagina variation in anal scene ? I don't really excite when we get new scene because it will be 50% anal or 49% blow/boob job 1% pussy fucking. if 80% of scenes was anal maybe title of the game should be warlock and anal. I don't say Dev need to do this or that. I just disappoint that it will be 4 years in a few months and MC only cream 4 women. 1 scene each.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkaOzone
Apr 8, 2018
Human in this game seem to be open about sex but you can count amount of vagina sex scenes in 1 hand. I think it has too much anal and foreplay scene. is it hard to add vagina variation in anal scene ? I don't really excite when we get new scene because it will be 50% anal or 49% blow/boob job 1% pussy fucking. if 80% of scenes was anal maybe title of the game should be warlock and anal. I don't say Dev need to do this or that. I just disappoint that it will be 4 years in a few months and MC only cream 4 women. 1 scene each.
Well there's only so many characters, and the majority are feminine but even some of them don't have pussies (and some have them some times but don't have them other times like Fina)

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I know the tagging puts them all in the same category which is not right in my opinion ( since trans characters don't posses the sexual organs of both genders as per term futa meaning "hermaprodite" not "chicks with dicks") there should be a separate tags for futas and trannies like on most hentai sites on the internet . Thats why i asked the question. Just give me an answer or move on i don't want to argue about tags and semantics. Are there characters with bouth sexual organs in the game or just trannies ?
I find it REALLY hard to believe you don't want to argue considering there was a guy who answered your question BEFORE that dude said that...

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I find it REALLY hard to believe you don't want to argue considering there was a guy who answered your question BEFORE that dude said that...
Yea i din't see that thanks. Too bad im not a big fan of trannies. For some pople it dosnt make a diference but for me it does. Know any games with the content im looking for? Preferably futas with no balls.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the Alice bathing scene?

it was on the scheduled days Sister Elizabeth's task to unlock and it worked can someone help me?

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes