• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
How or where do I trigger the "Sister Elizabeth has a special task for Krowly, if he already seen Jenna’s ridding Eric" scene?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Yea i din't see that thanks. Too bad im not a big fan of trannies. For some pople it dosnt make a diference but for me it does. Know any games with the content im looking for? Preferably futas with no balls.
Apologies but I don't think I do, I'm sure I've seen one or two but it would take me days to find em

iOopZ

Jun 27, 2020
MODT (Continuous world Mod)

(Mod for the current v0.343.0.2)

New version of the mod updated to the current version of the game. :cool:

Of course with new stuff!

- Little animation of Alice dancing

- Alice's "thank you" scene now takes place in her home. :love:
(Below I explain how to get the extra scene).

- Snu-snu chamber has been added to the continuous world.

- Compatible with elpax's gallery mod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some images of the new mod stuff:

View attachment 1423912

View attachment 1423836

View attachment 1423837

View attachment 1423838

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details of the modified scene:

Is a small "thank you" that Alice gives us after dedicating the whole day to her.
(Only active on Friday... after "Topless friday")

To get to see the scene we must spend the whole day with Alice.
(Details in the form of an spoiler, Although I think it's not that difficult to get it if the details)

Prerequisites:
Have MODT active.
Have enough relationship points with Alice to be able to activate the scenes in the tavern "The Stone Dragon".
Have activated the "Topless friday".

Progression:
On Friday mornings you can help Alice with laundry or cooking at home.
That same Friday you can flirt with her in the tavern or ask Carla for a lunch.
And that same Friday evening you must ask her to dance.

If you did everything correctly, the scene will be activated after finishing the dance. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:

no update anymore?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Alice bathing scene?

it was on the scheduled days Sister Elizabeth's task to unlock and it worked can someone help me?
Same as for Jenna, except it's on Thursday.

i.e. Thursday's evening, if it's not raining, in the river behind Jenna's house.

BTW, Taisha is working in the tavern instead of Alice when it occurs.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How or where do I trigger the "Sister Elizabeth has a special task for Krowly, if he already seen Jenna’s ridding Eric" scene?
As explained in the changelog, you must see IN THIS VERSION Jenna fucking Eric in their house on Thursday's night.

Then, you must talk to Sister Elizabeth on Friday or on Saturday, or on Sunday - though I've not tested for Sunday-.

Last edited:
Reactions: jams666

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Same as for Jenna, except it's on Thursday.

i.e. Thursday's evening, if it's not raining, in the river behind Jenna's house.

BTW, Taisha is working in the tavern instead of Alice when it occurs.
it was on the scheduled days Sister Elizabeth's task to unlock and it worked can someone help me?

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
Finally get to prod Jaina! Hope the witch, redhead spa elf, or more Jill are next. Love the steady progress this game has made over the years, good work man.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Finally get to prod Jaina! Hope the witch, redhead spa elf, or more Jill are next. Love the steady progress this game has made over the years, good work man.
You already can have Krowly fuck them.
Jill can be fucked in the ass or deepthroated, the witch (Melissa I assume) can be ass fucked (with or without her dick), and I believe last month brought in fucking the red-head at the spa.

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes