sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I finished Eric/Erik/Erica transformation, for some stupid reason I was using the walkthrough of v0.340~ instead of the latest v0.352.

But that is not why I'm posting. I was searching for this mythic "eric's quest" because people kept mentioning and I thought it was an actual quest, but there isn't. Anyway, I don't know how I actually unlocked but I do think it was having enough Fina friendship points to unlock the A Matter of Order quest and meeting the priestess at least 3 times during hunts with Eric.

I'm just making this post so anyone in the future searching for this "eric's quest" can use this as guidance.

priapo

Sep 1, 2018
i cant unlock concentration spell, i already level 5 and no matter how much times i go book and learn spell, only tell me to goes waterfalls, but there isnt anithing there

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Hey...so the tags show futa protag but I have no idea how to get that. Can someone spoil me on how that plays out please?

Thank you!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i cant unlock concentration spell, i already level 5 and no matter how much times i go book and learn spell, only tell me to goes waterfalls, but there isnt anithing there
Do you go to the correct waterfall in village ?
If so, you don't just need to go there, but interact with it.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
!Message for admins!
Please, add this link to the op page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a link to the boobsgames' page on boosty - another platform that allows peeps to support creators, but this particular one accepts Russian payments as well. Might be useful since there are quite some RU users that would love to support him...

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
can I use an old save or do I have to start all over again?
You can use an old save, indeed. At least if it's not a very, very old save - i.e. mostly of the time, save files are compatible from a previous version to the next one. Sometimes there are a few issues (usually spotted in the changelog, with the way to bypass them).

Just copy your "Savenn.rvdata2" files (with nn= 01 to 30) in the main folder of the game.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
As already answered by PBS666, you must go to the correct waterfall. The exact message for learning this spell is : "I should go to the waterfall over the village". And in a very specific location only (i.e. in the upper part of the map near the waterfall - no specific visual indication BTW).

Plus, you must go to it at least in the afternoon (i.e. not in the morning, when Rose or Eric is bathing).

Last edited:

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
What quest or interaction do I have to trigger so I'm able to do combat properly because this is super hard. I feel like I'm playing on some demon time difficulty.

Sleepmind

Jul 7, 2017
What quest or interaction do I have to trigger so I'm able to do combat properly because this is super hard. I feel like I'm playing on some demon time difficulty.
GGo hunt with Eric at his camp and study books at home to unlock spell. Game has intersting exp progression, you gain levels not for kill, but through events.

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
GGo hunt with Eric at his camp and study books at home to unlock spell. Game has intersting exp progression, you gain levels not for kill, but through events.
If I do that will it stop the succubus from one shotting me everytime it uses drain because o can't get passed that.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
how can i increase relationship with carla ?
You can fuck her to do that. At Tuesday and Wednesday night go visit her in the basement of the tavern. You will need enough lust.
The buying dinner from her has nothing to do with improving relationship with her :) Maybe it's mistaken with the fact that she gives you free diner next morning after you fuck her at night

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
If I do that will it stop the succubus from one shotting me everytime it uses drain because o can't get passed that.
Through hunts you will gain Exp and will start leveling up (wich means more atk, def, hp, mp...). And by reading you will learn new spell and more powerfull form of spells you already know.

Honestly, I think this system is very bad. It takes to much grind to level up and wastes too much game time since you need to spend your evenings hunting

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
If you can't do fight with succubus you could buy a "snowball" potion form Rose, it may make many fights easier. But it's only one of the options

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes