pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Alice bathing scene?

it was on the scheduled days Sister Elizabeth's task to unlock and it worked can someone help me?
Same as for Jenna, except it's on Thursday.

i.e. Thursday's evening, if it's not raining, in the river behind Jenna's house.

BTW, Taisha is working in the tavern instead of Alice when it occurs.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How or where do I trigger the "Sister Elizabeth has a special task for Krowly, if he already seen Jenna’s ridding Eric" scene?
As explained in the changelog, you must see IN THIS VERSION Jenna fucking Eric in their house on Thursday's night.

Then, you must talk to Sister Elizabeth on Friday or on Saturday, or on Sunday - though I've not tested for Sunday-.

Last edited:
Reactions: jams666

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Same as for Jenna, except it's on Thursday.

i.e. Thursday's evening, if it's not raining, in the river behind Jenna's house.

BTW, Taisha is working in the tavern instead of Alice when it occurs.
it was on the scheduled days Sister Elizabeth's task to unlock and it worked can someone help me?

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
Finally get to prod Jaina! Hope the witch, redhead spa elf, or more Jill are next. Love the steady progress this game has made over the years, good work man.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Finally get to prod Jaina! Hope the witch, redhead spa elf, or more Jill are next. Love the steady progress this game has made over the years, good work man.
You already can have Krowly fuck them.
Jill can be fucked in the ass or deepthroated, the witch (Melissa I assume) can be ass fucked (with or without her dick), and I believe last month brought in fucking the red-head at the spa.

PancakeKyle

Dec 28, 2021
Does anyone know why I can't get the last pair of panties for the main questline? I have the quest and everything and the panties are on the map just, I can't get the scene I'm supposed to I guess?

P.S. I cheated with affection and all. Maybe that has something to do with it? Clean save and try again?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Does anyone know why I can't get the last pair of panties for the main questline? I have the quest and everything and the panties are on the map just, I can't get the scene I'm supposed to I guess?

P.S. I cheated with affection and all. Maybe that has something to do with it? Clean save and try again?
Have you started the quest "terrible Secret of Fina Ironheart"? If not, talk to Carla using "chat option"

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Could you tell me where the tea party is
Once you've already fulfilled the "Tea with milk" quest and gone to the tea party once, the tea party is a repeatable event: each Wednesday's afternoon, by talking to Melissa.

If you've not fulfilled the concerned quest, you'll have to dot it (by talking to Melissa and if you've advanced enough with her -there a few conditions-).

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes