Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Damn, really good art.

Too bad its such an early version but definitely going to be looking out for this. Hopefully it doesnt focus on gay content too much but im all abord on futa.
I have played most of the game, and I haven't found actual gay content, if you don't consider like that futas and tentacles. Maybe there is some scene with Eric that I haven't found.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
OMG! a game that does not exaggerate completely about PC dick size. x'D

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Let's see... tried the game and overall it seems okay, I would say that perhaps the sexual stadistics are a bit basic and perhaps rather than have it as an item it's better to add it on the status menu to be more visible.

Another thing that I had to notice is that we don't have special stats for the MC, usually we would get a few depending on the fetishes that the game is gonna add.

Things like corruption, dominant/submissiveness, exhibitionism... seeing that we can be nude while walking around I totally feel the need of the exhibitionism one, I mean starting with a character that is willing to be in the nude in front of the whole village...

Some interactions are kind of weird like the one with the futa in which you need to be nude, I just feel that it goes too fast in that point.

For those that don't know the "gay disable option" it is for every act that is character on male (be it male on male, futa on male...)

While it seems that we will have a "character relationship system" (in the sense of increasing affection at least) we can't find anything about it in the menu.

At the same time in this game it seems that you can rape or be raped, I kind of wonder if this stat is especific for monster girls or it affects too the characters in the village (like you being able to rape someone in the village or be raped by a character in that place).

I like the art so absolutely gonna play it, but my last doubt is if the characters in the village will interact with each other or even have sex between each other, while I expect quite a bit of male x ... having a bit of girl x girl or futa x girl would be quite interesting, in fact to create a bit of irony perhaps a girl using a strap-on on a futa.

Well that's all :), just did a few general comments about what I have seen.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
What I do with the Magic Dust? I'm ging to the elven camp, but nothing happens there. I think this game needs a better walkthrough or journal, because the hints the redhead girl is doing, for the enourmous price of 30 gold, aren't helping too much...

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
What I do with the Magic Dust? I'm ging to the elven camp, but nothing happens there. I think this game needs a better walkthrough or journal, because the hints the redhead girl is doing, for the enourmous price of 30 gold, aren't helping too much...
usually i just snort it, but selling it gets me some moolah

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
don't try to level by fighting get yourself spell books and scrolls and help the wanne be adventura dureing the "day" timeslot and complete the few Quests you get to gain exp, once level 2 you can go after slimegirl in the eastern underground of the forest. req for magic circel and if feeding her dureing mastrubation 15 times you'll get a pet slimegirl.
passing through the mountains and going further north makes you find a temple...pray for complete restoration
once you can use ice attacks Slimes, Lamia and Goblins prove less of a thread since those attacks are more effective.
I managed to defeat the ghost with the help of my slimegirl pet (random healing in combat) on level 5.
the best way to make gold is to help Eric and stumble on a ruin in the forest (5exp + 15G) buy meals from the innkeeper (buy menu) but don't eat it there(1st option), since you'll loose a timeslot without any benefit.
For the Nun defeat the Succubus and get +10 rel (+exp)

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Artwork is great.. I'm loving the bi stuff. :D
The game itself is a pain though.. often no idea where or when to go somewhere to trigger something. The old RPGM engine also isn't a joy to play with.

Reactions: Amedore

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can someone tell me where the cave with the slime from the second quest is
In the eastern part of the forest is a little pond and behind is a hole... the player says that that's the origin of the slime investation of the forest... go down and get to the slime girl in the NE corner of the cave...filled with small slimes and the big boss slime

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
how do you heal and or lose lust mine is maxed and every fight now i auto lose and for gay content i actually dont find any i suck futas dick and no image happens is it suppose to be this way?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
the previews show both your mom and sister yet from what i can see you live alone and your family is no where in the village. do they arrive later or something?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
The art is perfect something new but your rpg skills are bad i wish this game was not rpg wanted to play more but could not take it
some things that could get better
1. Npc enemies following you is bad
2. Cut scenes of you beating npc or you getting beaten does not stop the npc from moving.
3. Respawn works by time change like morning night it should work when you leave and come back you beat npc in that area they are not here you come back they are on the area.
4.You start so weak had to use cheats to win a fight or we will get only raped
5.Way too much chicken when you collect eggs
6.Enemies are way to strong
7.You can get horny so easily by enemies that you need to spend time in bed doing the stuff
And many more other things.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
sister arrives around 2 weeks after 1st day and stays in the inn.
but who do you mean with mom? you can get intimate with the mothers of atleast 2 of you aquintances, but your own parents aren't introduced in the game as far as I can tell

regardeing the high lust gain... that actually is a plus later on...when you have enough affection with certain characters the H-interactions will allow you to progress faster... I either have to fight fairies for a while or run around the world finding every H-scene as voyeur in order to raise my lust and interact with the girls again

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
sister arrives around 2 weeks after 1st day and stays in the inn.
but who do you mean with mom? you can get intimate with the mothers of atleast 2 of you aquintances, but your own parents aren't introduced in the game as far as I can tell

regardeing the high lust gain... that actually is a plus later on...when you have enough affection with certain characters the H-interactions will allow you to progress faster... I either have to fight fairies for a while or run around the world finding every H-scene as voyeur in order to raise my lust and interact with the girls again
he says "mom" so i'm assuming it's his mom.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
how do you heal and or lose lust mine is maxed and every fight now i auto lose and for gay content i actually dont find any i suck futas dick and no image happens is it suppose to be this way?
to heal, sleep till next day, or buy milk from the minotaur woman on Sunday, drink the milk and it will heal you, to lower lust do something naughty with the villagers, like a handjob on the nun, you can also lower it when you masturbate at night

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes