Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
to heal, sleep till next day, or buy milk from the minotaur woman on Sunday, drink the milk and it will heal you, to lower lust do something naughty with the villagers, like a handjob on the nun, you can also lower it when you masturbate at night
in the northern part of the mountains is a crumbled temple...praying there will make the priestess/goddess appear after a scene of nipple fucking (more like blowjobs from the nipples as those are actual mouthes) you'll get completely restored (Health and Mana) you can also have H with monsters after defeating them to lower lust
There are also chances of mastrubating when spying on females doing something naughty

Reactions: Papa Ernie

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
passage is blocked too often going around
audio bugs sometimes
art+
futa++

W65

May 31, 2018
Here's one of those games with a male protagonists suffering from "dude looks like a lady who looks like a dude." Just pick one gender at a time, guys, or at least be furry so gender stops being relevant. I'll pass.

Mar 30, 2018
You get them when you level up, but good luck levelling up, they slaughter you. I used save edit to boost power, killed slime, which gave me a level.
Do you by chance know at what level do you get each one? I use saveedit but edited my levels too so I didn't receive the spells.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Do you by chance know at what level do you get each one? I use saveedit but edited my levels too so I didn't receive the spells.
No, and your edited levels will revert, but if you use it to get enough HP and damage by upping your level, then kill the slime girl or minotaur, you'll level for real, and it'll stick.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Does anyone know where can i get the protective flame, kinda lost on this one,
I'm stuck at the same point. You can give the Magic Polen to the elven merchant at night on the elven camp. He will give you 4 elven roots. But, after that, I don't know what to do...

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
do someone have en extract of the images of the game? i know i didn't see everything but i can't sseem to find how to unlock more

W65

May 31, 2018
RPGMaker stuff for games made in RPGMaker versions prior to MV can be extracted with Falo's extractor. I'm pretty sure is a reliable link for it. As far as that goes, I forgot I can just attach the decrypter directly--it's attached.

To use: open the RAR, extract RPG Maker Decrypter.exe to the directory with the RGSS3A file, start the decrypter exe, select "file->open file" and choose the RGSS3A file. Then, select "tools->extract all" and your images will show up in an "extract" directory below where the exe was run from. In that directory will be a "graphics" directory, and from there usually CG images are in the "pictures" directory. You can delete the "extract"directory without harming the game function.

It's funny. This very site has a wiki with RPGMaker Decryption instructions, and they are wrong. The links are for Petschko's decrypter, which I don't think works with versions prior to MV. Either way, Falo's extractor works fine for this game.

Of course, what you are ripping are the raw images--if the dev is building up the CGs with layers of images, you might not be getting exactly what you are looking for.

Password: F95zone

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
When I go to the Elven camp at night there is no merchant. Do I have to do something to get him to appear?

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes