PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
From what I saw it only said something about the quest not being able to be completed in that version,if it could be completed then the message was misplaced and I never knew of it. I'm also not good at getting hints,I need info basically placed right in plain sight in order for me to understand it
I repeat: The New Laboratory quest can be completed from v0.410 on and is fully described in the walkthrough. No hints.
Copy pasted from the walkthrough:

New Laboratory It begins with a question to Melissa about her lab. After Crowley obtains the [Magic eye] (obtainable by completing the Lost Delivery quest), when he enters his cellar, he remembers that Melissa told him about using a powerful magical object as an anchor. He decides to saturate the "eye" with magic. In practice, this means transferring 999 units of mana from Crowley to the orb. There is no daily limit to the transfer, so if you have mana potions, you can speed up the process. When the sphere is fully saturated, select - Do this to perform the ritual linking the sphere with the lab (+200 EXP). Once bound, the orb can be used to reload +50 MP once per day. If you have learned the Return spell, Crowley can use a magic circle to teleport to multiple unblockable locations for 50 MP. Locations are unlocked when you first visit them (in old saves you need to use the cheat room). List of available locations: • Melissa's Room; • Elf Camp (the one with the spa); • Orcish camp (the one next to the elven forest); • Goblin Village (deep in the goblin caves); • In front of the ruined temple (the one with the Priestess). To further pass this quest you need to get a book [Secrets of space manipulation] (obtained during the quest "Melissa's Secret", if missed, in dunge, where the book lies, you can return at any time. Entrance to the dunge is in the basement of the tower). Go down to the basement of his house and use the book in the inventory in the "Key Items" tab. Calling Jimm and if he is not busy (the same random event where the demon fucks a demon in the ass +20 lust) then offers Sparring: • Defeat: Jimm says you have failed. You can try the next day. • Victory: Jimm praises Crowley for the victory and is removed (+1000 EXP). Next, our goal is to increase the maximum MP Crowley to 250 units, for this we will help: • [Sapphire ring], [Sea talisman] - Each of these accessories adds +20 to max MP • Summon Meryl and ask her to work with a pen or give a blowjob, which will give us +20 MP to the maximum, it takes 50 lust (Sex → Work with a pen or blowjob) • If the above methods do not help you, then you can only help raise the level. After that, go to the eye and when talking to him, click Expand Lab. After a short manipulation the basement turns into a beautiful room, similar to Melissa's room.

This is where the quest ends. After the quest, try to summon Meryl. She will hang out in your lab some days of the week (Tuesday afternoon/night and Sunday afternoon/evening).

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

mi1990

Jul 8, 2020
I repeat: The New Laboratory quest can be completed from v0.410 on and is fully described in the walkthrough. No hints.

This is where the quest ends. After the quest, try to summon Meryl. She will hang out in your lab some days of the week (Tuesday afternoon/night and Sunday afternoon/evening).

What I wanted to know is it says 'Find more information about space expanding' as one of the steps and I don't see that listed here in this 'guide'

New Laboratory It begins with a question to Melissa about her lab. After Crowley obtains the [Magic eye] (obtainable by completing the Lost Delivery quest), when he enters his cellar, he remembers that Melissa told him about using a powerful magical object as an anchor. He decides to saturate the "eye" with magic. In practice, this means transferring 999 units of mana from Crowley to the orb. There is no daily limit to the transfer, so if you have mana potions, you can speed up the process. When the sphere is fully saturated, select - Do this to perform the ritual linking the sphere with the lab (+200 EXP). Once bound, the orb can be used to reload +50 MP once per day. If you have learned the Return spell, Crowley can use a magic circle to teleport to multiple unblockable locations for 50 MP. Locations are unlocked when you first visit them (in old saves you need to use the cheat room). List of available locations: • Melissa's Room; • Elf Camp (the one with the spa); • Orcish camp (the one next to the elven forest); • Goblin Village (deep in the goblin caves); • In front of the ruined temple (the one with the Priestess). To further pass this quest you need to get a book [Secrets of space manipulation] (obtained during the quest "Melissa's Secret", if missed, in dunge, where the book lies, you can return at any time. Entrance to the dunge is in the basement of the tower). Go down to the basement of his house and use the book in the inventory in the "Key Items" tab. Calling Jimm and if he is not busy (the same random event where the demon fucks a demon in the ass +20 lust) then offers Sparring: • Defeat: Jimm says you have failed. You can try the next day. • Victory: Jimm praises Crowley for the victory and is removed (+1000 EXP). Next, our goal is to increase the maximum MP Crowley to 250 units, for this we will help: • [Sapphire ring], [Sea talisman] - Each of these accessories adds +20 to max MP • Summon Meryl and ask her to work with a pen or give a blowjob, which will give us +20 MP to the maximum, it takes 50 lust (Sex → Work with a pen or blowjob) • If the above methods do not help you, then you can only help raise the level. After that, go to the eye and when talking to him, click Expand Lab. After a short manipulation the basement turns into a beautiful room, similar to Melissa's room.

I also repeat:I did not see any of this in there when I checked for a guide but I thank you for stating the directions in a clear way

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What I wanted to know is it says 'Find more information about space expanding' as one of the steps and I don't see that listed here in this 'guide'
At no point did you ever mention that. Next time, be specific in your request.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I did say I was looking for where to find the information in-game on how to expand the lab space in an earlier comment I made
That is not the same as 'Find more information about space expanding'.
What you asked, is a far broader question than that.
So broad, we were saying the same things, with PBS666 going as far as pointing out that you hadn't done what you said you'd done multiple times by copy/pasting directly from the linked walkthrough, which contained the solition you'd been wanting... But you'd already read it twice apparantly.

If you'd originally asked a direct question about that one specific piece of the entire process involved, compared to asking about the process in its entirety, you would have saved yourself almost two days of wasted time.
So, next time be specific about what you're wanting.

Reactions: PBS666

mi1990

Jul 8, 2020
That is not the same as 'Find more information about space expanding'.
What you asked, is a far broader question than that.
So broad, we were saying the same things, with PBS666 going as far as pointing out that you hadn't done what you said you'd done multiple times by copy/pasting directly from the linked walkthrough, which contained the solition you'd been wanting... But you'd already read it twice apparantly.

If you'd originally asked a direct question about that one specific piece of the entire process involved, compared to asking about the process in its entirety, you would have saved yourself almost two days of wasted time.
So, next time be specific about what you're wanting.
I did try to check,I don't know how others found what I couldn't,honestly. The lab question was just one example of what I needed,the entire guide that spells out every step was what I was trying to find but if I'm bothering you guys too much I'm just gonna shut up and try other things

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I did try to check,I don't know how others found what I couldn't,honestly. The lab question was just one example of what I needed,the entire guide that spells out every step was what I was trying to find but if I'm bothering you guys too much I'm just gonna shut up and try other things
It's not about shutting up, it's about actually asking for what you're looking for.
You wanted something specific when it came to the guide, apparently couldn't see it, and still wouldn't say exactly what it was you were needing help with.

You get the help you need when you are specific in your requests.

mi1990

Jul 8, 2020
It's not about shutting up, it's about actually asking for what you're looking for.
You wanted something specific when it came to the guide, apparently couldn't see it, and still wouldn't say exactly what it was you were needing help with.

You get the help you need when you are specific in your requests.
The specifics was a 100% up-to-current-date full guide in one page,the lab question was just one of the examples I made for it,I have no one thing I needed help on. In order to save time I very kindly request to know what I have to click on step-by-step in order to bring up this type of guide. I only got a list of the sites the creator has and if I don't have to jump through multiple hoops to get straight answers like checking different version logs,the easier I can breathe and I also apologize for any rudeness on my end,I was just very confused as to why I wasn't getting what you guys were apparently seeing when I looked

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Wow, I didn't know that game mechanic!
Even more, they only steal your money, not your possessions. So instead of selling everything off you find, keep all stuff in your inventory and only sell things when you actually need cash.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Saved up like 200 gold,died and lost it all. I hate this game. Any cheats?
Well, there's the cheat room that the developer put into the game and is clearly explained multiple times in this thread and of course in the walkthrough.

Maybe that'd be helpful for you.

Reactions: Tacooooooooo

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys
Is it possible to have vaginal sex with Jill?
No, at least not yet.
In-universe it's fine to have anal/oral/titjobs with relatives, but vaginal appears to be looked down on. At least that's the reasoning behind Elizabeth asking Krowly to fuck Jenna in the ass, so she doesn't have vaginal sex with Eric.

I don't recall Boobsgames saying whether or not it will/might happen though.

Reactions: Almighty

Kalart3004

Feb 22, 2021
How start Erik table scene? I finished all quests and have maxed lust. I even convinced Astra to join topless friday, but then I ask Julliet for dance - that's it. Krowly and Julliet dancing, so as Erik and Astra, and all result is +20 Erik's lust.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
How start Erik table scene? I finished all quests and have maxed lust. I even convinced Astra to join topless friday, but then I ask Julliet for dance - that's it. Krowly and Julliet dancing, so as Erik and Astra, and all result is +20 Erik's lust.
Did you have 200+ lust? Because of you don't then the scene won't trigger

3.60 star(s) 168 Votes