Terria96

Oct 24, 2023
No, I can't, sorry. It looks like wine doesn't understand half of the scripts I use. These aren't really mistakes, it's functionality that doesn't seem to work in your wine configuration. If you have an android device I recommend to try JoiPlay, it allows you to run RPG Maker games, including this one, and works very well. Maybe android emulator on PC plus JoiPlay could be an option
Where do I find it on play store? When I search for it, nothing comes up.

Terria96

Oct 24, 2023
Is there any app besides joiplay that I could use for android emulation since it's not compatible to the newer OS versions?

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
u can´t maybe it is time to remove it because it is not working since forever
it still works you have to start a new game it doesnt have the new scenes well the brown girl new scene i saw in the testing room but besides that i couldnt find the new scenes he has to update the gallery i think.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.422.jpg

Version 0.422.0.1 with RTP .

by Harmless Arachnid
Translated and updated by BerowBear
By BerowBear

WaB Guide 0.420 eng (Machine translation) by leechurch

The saves from the previous version will work.
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Warlock and Boobs [v0.422] [boobsgames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [385 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
O_O the new update features Elizabeth anal after titsucking scene, O_O I swear I dont remember there being a titsucking scene, how to trigger that one?

Edit: Found it, Wednesday evening Sis Elizabeth is in her backroom naked, just offer to help her.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm guessing to be able to convert more easily to mac or android. I second that sentiment though, I'd love to be able to play this game, but unfortunately don't have a windows.
I can play this game on Mac using Crossover. Runs fine as long as I stay in windowed mode.

Reactions: Glitterspunk
3.60 star(s) 168 Votes