DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
one do you have the first scene of it.

if you do i think after that just return every wensday,
I want to know the conditions I have to meet to activate it, how much affection and what day and time you have to talk to her to activate it and if any mission must be complete to do it

BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
Papa Ernie

While gay content can be turned off, it affects the game, options during game disappear, scenes/encounters get omitted without explanation/warning, etc. Since there's no alternative "non-gay" content

I would warn about this in the main post: Disabling "gay content" will remove scenes and choices during game, which includes futa and shemale content

BudaCoca

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
turning off gay content turns off gay content without warning, I see.. what a strange and unexpected turn of events
When scenes and interactions get skipped, something like a corner text informing about it would be nice. Currently nothing shows up, like there's nothing there

On one instance the character says "he's not ready", like there's no content or you have to do something in the story, but would work just fine if you enable gay content

Reactions: Jrar

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
When scenes and interactions get skipped, something like a corner text informing about it would be nice. Currently nothing shows up, like there's nothing there
there is nothing there if you turn off the content that's intended to be there. Works perfectly to me, and I don't think a change is needed

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.60 star(s) 168 Votes