Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alas, that's what I've been doing. Triggered Eric's angry thought bubble a looong time ago, then check in with him in the afternoon time slot every day to see if Jaina shows up. I've lost count of how many times I've done this, but I never seem to hit that sweet, sweet random trigger for The Big Green. Thanks, though--at least it looks like I haven't overlooked anything.
triggering the thought bubble only starts the big green Quest... you need to go to the Goblin cave and find/loose against the big green Goblin girl in the deeper caves... that had been explained in more detail before just use the thread search if needed.
AFTERWARDS spend time with Eric in the afternoon to find Jaina and Rose

FLOTAC216

Sep 25, 2017
UPDATE:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This save didn't have all the quests, I just lost to the slime and talked to Eric.
Have summoned the succubus but haven't saved fina.
It was on a Tuesday
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jaina will appear on the inn during the time Eric is training, talking to her gives the same lines, but she will at the same time be fucking Eric.
I tested some more things:
1- You can proc the scene everyday you would be ale to train with Eric, but to do it you need to talk to him in the first part of the day, when he is training with the dummies.

2- You can't participate, aparently.
I tested that by trying to talk with with them and by having a high amount of lust and then walking in, neither allowed me to fuck Jaina while she fucekd Eric, so I'd guess you can only do that on the first time after the loss to the slime. ( I didn't test that too well as I ahve to go to sleep and am tired, further testing might prove that some cirumstances make you able to have a threesome during this scene)
---------
Man can you up save File before J Fuck E !?

Icescape

Aug 22, 2017
2- You can't participate, aparently.
I tested that by trying to talk with with them and by having a high amount of lust and then walking in, neither allowed me to fuck Jaina while she fucekd Eric, so I'd guess you can only do that on the first time after the loss to the slime. ( I didn't test that too well as I ahve to go to sleep and am tired, further testing might prove that some cirumstances make you able to have a threesome during this scene)
I've been able to join in every time, as long as my lust was high enough, by walking into the camp

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
maiku FLOTAC216
Puedes procurar la escena todos los días y estarías preparado para entrenar con Eric, pero para hacerlo necesitas hablar con él en la primera parte del día, cuando está entrenando con los maniquíes. HERE

PD: usted necesita una gran cantidad de lujuria.

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
guys, is there any thing i need to do for the elves to appear when fina takes bath at the waterfall in the evening?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
guys, is there any thing i need to do for the elves to appear when fina takes bath at the waterfall in the evening?
You have to be on the imp's quest (which follows the Magic Circle quest, and Summon a Succubus thing), for which Fina's panties are a requirement to complete.

Also,

Se han publicado HERE
There have been more images/sketches put up since that comment, some for Elizabeth Darkwood and some for Alia D'Vir, and something for busty elf, it seems, on the Patreon.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes