f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Already did, that's why I said that, does someone know if those are or will be characters in the game?
The paladin in the files appears to be testing for some sort of questline, and princess jasmine is currently just a test-charecter at the moment in the gardening test area/debug room.

Reactions: yercat

BlackBoltage

Jun 2, 2018
I can't remember how to trigger it but, there was a scene that happened next to the spa at night next to the campfire where Krowly has sex with one of the elves at night. If anyone knows what i'm talking about help me remember.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I can't remember how to trigger it but, there was a scene that happened next to the spa at night next to the campfire where Krowly has sex with one of the elves at night. If anyone knows what i'm talking about help me remember.
I don't think I've seen that. And I don't think it's in the changelogs either.
Am I mistaken?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I don't think I've seen that. And I don't think it's in the changelogs either.
Am I mistaken?
It has been there for about half a year or so, I think, but it's an elf named Issa, and she's there on Fridays (iirc) if you have wine on you. Not sure if it needs to be Sweet Lips, but might as well have both; just the one scene and (like most night scenes) it auto-progresses to the next day with no recovery.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
It has been there for about half a year or so, I think, but it's an elf named Issa, and she's there on Fridays (iirc) if you have wine on you. Not sure if it needs to be Sweet Lips, but might as well have both; just the one scene and (like most night scenes) it auto-progresses to the next day with no recovery.
Weird, I think I've been there at night and evening all days of the week and I can't seem to see her.
Is it possible that it was a one time scene and I already have seen it? Or perhaps it's not there anymore after the latest elf abduction quest?

Edit: I'd try guessing through the switch and variables, but they happen to be in Russian, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes