marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Where and when to find Diana after arrival of Great Paladin? I cannot finish her quest. I can see her in their new camp only on thursday and friday morning when she talks to brother Volt or on sunday night. Neither of those give the option to finish that Q.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Where and when to find Diana after arrival of Great Paladin? I cannot finish her quest. I can see her in their new camp only on thursday and friday morning when she talks to brother Volt or on sunday night. Neither of those give the option to finish that Q.
Diana is also present in the new camp 2 evenings per week: see https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-412-0-1-boobsgames.18692/post-9646445

Though I don't know if you can complete the concerned quest with her when she is there.

Reactions: marnosta

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
1. How do I unlock Meryl's blowjob? I completed "New Laboratory" and "Sorcery For Dummies" quests, but there's still no such option.
2. How do I unlock "Train Astra" option for Fina at morning? I offered her help a lot and her relationsip is way better than 25 but there's still no training option.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
1. How do I unlock Meryl's blowjob? I completed "New Laboratory" and "Sorcery For Dummies" quests, but there's still no such option.
2. How do I unlock "Train Astra" option for Fina at morning? I offered her help a lot and her relationsip is way better than 25 but there's still no training option.
Talk to Fina on Wednesday mourning and select blowjob training

zetauno18

Jul 24, 2023
How do i defeat the monster on the monastery's second floor? I'm lvl 10 and I keep using Thunder spell, but my lust increase too fast and i always end up being defeated...thanks

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
How do i defeat the monster on the monastery's second floor? I'm lvl 10 and I keep using Thunder spell, but my lust increase too fast and i always end up being defeated...thanks
1) Are they susceptible to Snowball potions?
2) Do you have soothing tea in your inventory to lower your lust?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The way I did it:
Buff up beforehand with having sex with Meryl in your laboratory
Start the fight with a snowball potion
Summon Lizzie and let her boobslam away
Summon Meryl
Spam Thunder

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
The way I did it:
Buff up beforehand with having sex with Meryl in your laboratory
Start the fight with a snowball potion
Summon Lizzie and let her boobslam away
Summon Meryl
Spam Thunder
Honestly, I just spammed the frost spell then lightning with Meryl by my side casting life drain. Will admit it was clutch because the freeze effect wore off but I committed to lightning for damage

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Honestly, I just spammed the frost spell then lightning with Meryl by my side casting life drain. Will admit it was clutch because the freeze effect wore off but I committed to lightning for damage
Sure. I relied on the first snowball potion and Lizzie's stunning attacks to slow my opponent down. Electrical damage was his weak point so it was the most effective.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Sure. I relied on the first snowball potion and Lizzie's stunning attacks to slow my opponent down. Electrical damage was his weak point so it was the most effective.
Basically stun the tentacle monster then electric damage is best way to beat the boss. Be that the freeze spell, snow potion, or Lizzie's boob slap

Reactions: PBS666
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes