CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
To be fair, they are labelled as such automatically and players have to change it themselves.
Probably because there's a lot of people who are fine with one but not the other. And even if by default they are step-relatives, it is nice to have the option to change it. Just like having the option to turn off gay scene or not let Eric be feminized

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
the incest tag is specified in the genre , tell me and with whom incest is implemented in the game
Only 1 scene between Eric and his mom. MC doesn't have any and at the rate things are going, MC won't have a scene until 2034 or ever. You've fallen into this Dev's trap card.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Only 1 scene between Eric and his mom. MC doesn't have any and at the rate things are going, MC won't have a scene until 2034 or ever. You've fallen into this Dev's trap card.
This is a very confusing comment. Eric has 2 scenes with his stepmom, plus a threesome, and Krowly has multiple scenes with his stepmom and stepsister

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
When was the last time you actually played the game? :unsure:

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
This is a very confusing comment. Eric has 2 scenes with his stepmom, plus a threesome, and Krowly has multiple scenes with his stepmom and stepsister
Sup dude , could be cool if you introduce Krowlys father and also sex scenes of him with Jill and the stepmom, keep the good work btw.

Reactions: Axel34

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
i just figerd that out how do i get relationship up fast because the new full save dose not have her relationship up enough and the cheat room dose do not have her yet
you don't need to rise relationship with the Great Paladin. There is nothing that would require you to do so. You unlock the scene with her during the quest that was added in the latest update

Ert2078

Nov 29, 2022
you don't need to rise relationship with the Great Paladin. There is nothing that would require you to do so. You unlock the scene with her during the quest that was added in the latest update
is there any to redo quest the full save i have all ready did it because its not leting me see it

3.60 star(s) 173 Votes