legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
This is a very confusing comment. Eric has 2 scenes with his stepmom, plus a threesome, and Krowly has multiple scenes with his stepmom and stepsister
You're right since you can count the threesome as a 2nd scene. But as far as I recall MC only has BJ and touching scenes with his family. No penetration, so doesn't count.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You're right since you can count the threesome as a 2nd scene. But as far as I recall MC only has BJ and touching scenes with his family. No penetration, so doesn't count.
Your memory is severely lacking it seems. Maybe you should first acquaint yourself with the game again before spreading wrong information.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Krowly's been able to throatfuck and anal fuck Jill for a long time. Well before Samantha was even named in the game.
With Samantha there's oral, titfucking, anal and anal with cumflation.

Reactions: PBS666

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Krowly's been able to throatfuck and anal fuck Jill for a long time. Well before Samantha was even named in the game.
With Samantha there's oral, titfucking, anal and anal with cumflation.
Anal scene is the best available?! I am immeasurably disappointed and my day is ruined.

lightbrownmnm

Jun 3, 2021
I don't mean to overturn the apple cart, since I'd really like to play this game; but I attempted a download of this game with every download link available (Gofile, Mega, Mixdrop, Pixeldrain and Workupload), and every time I scanned the game file, I received notices of malware/trojans (see below). If someone can provide further insight, I'd appreciate it; but as it stands, I don't feel at all comfortable downloading this game.

Screenshot 2023-08-08 - scan of Warlock and Boobs.png

Last edited:

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I don't mean to overturn the apple cart, since I'd really like to play this game; but I attempted a download of this game with every download link available (Gofile, Mega, Mixdrop, Pixeldrain and Workupload), and every time I scanned the game file, I received notices of malware/trojans (see below). If someone can provide further insight, I'd appreciate it; but as it stands, I don't feel at all comfortable downloading this game.

View attachment 2837552
False positive, there's a reason three no-name AVs are picking it up.

Reactions: lightbrownmnm

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022

View attachment 2837552
False positive, there's a reason three no-name AVs are picking it up.
Yeah as the Phenomand said, it's just a false positive. This a common thing with RPGM games for some. I haven't heard anything from this forum about anything bad happening after playing this game so far. Like I myself got like 50 hours (a lot of exploring and grinding levels I didn't know I didn't need to grind) & my laptop runs fine

lightbrownmnm

Jun 3, 2021
Yeah as the Phenomand said, it's just a false positive. This a common thing with RPGM games for some. I haven't heard anything from this forum about anything bad happening after playing this game so far. Like I myself got like 50 hours (a lot of exploring and grinding levels I didn't know I didn't need to grind) & my laptop runs fine
Thanks for the info!

lightbrownmnm

Jun 3, 2021
I looked up the three "virus scanners" in the screen grab, and, other than Secureage, which actually lists its location on the G00gl3 machine, they look sketchy at best (provide a lot of false positives); so thanks again, folks, for your help. I really don't like the idea of getting a virus or trojan, so any assistance from the group is fantastic!

Dec 3, 2021

View attachment 2837552
safest way to download is straight from itch.io

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes