9Alpha4

Apr 17, 2018
Gallery mod for 0.411.0.3 made by me.

Start a new game (save) to avoid confusion and questions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
How do you get this to work in the newer version? Or is it not possible?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Where is a scarlet flower?
All over the place? It's one of the 6 types of plants you can randomly find and harvest.

Looks like:
WAB_ScarletFlower.png

Except with a green background. That's from my garden because sometimes when you harvest any of the 6 types of plants you can randomly find you may also find seeds you can plant in your garden.
Edit:
I went on a wander to see where I found my first one in the wild. I didn't check north by the bandit outpost, but I did venture south and the first I found was all the way down by the temple the Mother Superior ends up at. (Down to the Elf forest, right past the Orc Village)
WAB_ScarletFlower2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nitram5

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
it feels like you haven't seen a half of the game yet :) there is a guide in the first post if you're having troubles finding scenes
I've actually been around for years and have experienced a lot of the game. Although I admit I haven't play since last April of this year.

So far there is still no sex with Jill nor Samantha. There's blowjob, handjob, titjob, anal, petting, etc. but no real sex (no vaginal sex).

I know fanboys will zealously simp and unjustly defend their game but they're just plain wrong. Jill was introduced years ago, I think around 2018. The dev has since been drip feeding us wincest content.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Is this Clinton's lawyer ? This deserves to be nominated to be the most ludicrous comment of the year :ROFLMAO:
Despite your convenient cropping of my text in your quote, the facts remain: no vaginal sex. No real sex. I think many of you must have failed basic biology.

I don't even care what you have to say anymore, honestly. You're beneath me at this point. You're just fanboying for the sake of fanboying.

DSM010

May 6, 2022
this game needs a gallery or recollection so badly. the scenes are all awesome and i would love to replay some!

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Is this Clinton's lawyer ? This deserves to be nominated to be the most ludicrous comment of the year :ROFLMAO:
Nah. Dude is just that hentai protag that convinced the naive characters with "if it's not the vagina..." or "I'm wearing a condom therefore we aren't having sex"

Like I could understand everything outside of anal not being"sex" but more foreplay (except for the laying on back deep throat from Jill, that's not foreplay that's out right throat fucking) but anal literally gets referred to as anal sex. If that's not sex then I guess not impregnating a women is trying to make children.

• Haha
Reactions: Cuddleeschew

Fadher

Apr 20, 2021
I've looked at the game files and i notice that there is another variant for Fina's moring stretch scene, it has "2nd round" in it's files name. Does anybody know how to get this scene because i tried maximizing krowly's lust before the scene but no result. -Sorry for the lack of picture ot file attachment but the server wont let me upload it.

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
No real sex
yes, there is no real sex here, it's a game

I've looked at the game files and i notice that there is another variant for Fina's moring stretch scene, it has "2nd round" in it's files name. Does anybody know how to get this scene because i tried maximizing krowly's lust before the scene but no result. -Sorry for the lack of picture ot file attachment but the server wont let me upload it.
If I remember right, I haven't used it in the game. Maybe it will be used in the future

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.413.jpg

Version 0.413 with RTP .

by Harmless Arachnid
Translated and updated by BerowBear
by BerowBear
WaB Guide 0.410 eng (Machine translation) by bingusman2 on F95zone

The saves from the previous version will work.

Changelog:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes