boobsgames

May 16, 2020
where can i find Sandra? i don't remember the location in the picture, is a new one ?
Quite an old one :) Sandra is one of the witches you meet during tea party event with Melissa. Check the guide linked in the post with the update, it has info about that

12v6

Nov 3, 2019
Is the matter of the order quest bugged for me? I gave the note to sister Elizabeth and according to the walkthrough I can either visit the ruins or take Eric, who is never at the camp asking me if I'm ready, and only talks about hunts. When I visit the ruined church in the eastern ruins there's no basement area that the orcs are in or anything. Help? The quest has a green title, but I haven't completed it for sure and "find ruins" is still in white.

Last edited:

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Is the matter of the order quest bugged for me? I gave the note to sister Elizabeth and according to the walkthrough I can either visit the ruins or take Eric, who is never at the camp asking me if I'm ready, and only talks about hunts. When I visit the ruined church in the eastern ruins there's no basement area that the orcs are in or anything. Help?
what stage your quest is on?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
"find ruins" is still white but the title of the quest is green as well as if it's been completed
did you, by any chance, had very old save that you just loaded for this quest, or somebody else's save file?
you can upload your save file here if you want, and I'll take a look

12v6

Nov 3, 2019
did you, by any chance, had very old save that you just loaded for this quest, or somebody else's save file?
you can upload your save file here if you want, and I'll take a look
my save is very old, but i have been updating it every update or so, i think it was originally someone elses from here because i dont remember getting all the items but here

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Seriously tho, who cares about 1000th titfuck scene in this game. Who cares about Jimm banging succubus. There is less vaginal scenes than in catholic church. Some characters are there forever and all you can do is titfuck them. Like dev has fobia from vaginas. It is fun game for me, but lack of scenes for straight guys making me losing interest in this game. Was supporter for several months, no more.

Reactions: BBC King and AtomGz

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
my save is very old, but i have been updating it every update or so, i think it was originally someone elses from here because i dont remember getting all the items but here
Generally, I don't recommend using somebody else's save files, it often leads to confusion. From the look of the save file it's original owner used save editor on it, maybe they messed something up (like skipping quest to final stage). I assume they were trying to set Eric's transformations to max and accidentally changed wrong switch. I changed it back, and think it should be working, but I can't be sure what else was changed. The "fixed" save file is attached

Reactions: dauroth

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Seriously tho, who cares about 1000th titfuck scene in this game. Who cares about Jimm banging succubus. There is less vaginal scenes than in catholic church. Some characters are there forever and all you can do is titfuck them. Like dev has fobia from vaginas. It is fun game for me, but lack of scenes for straight guys making me losing interest in this game. Was supporter for several months, no more.
I don't see anyone who cares, just leave already.

12v6

Nov 3, 2019
Generally, I don't recommend using somebody else's save files, it often leads to confusion. From the look of the save file it's original owner used save editor on it, maybe they messed something up (like skipping quest to final stage). I assume they were trying to set Eric's transformations to max and accidentally changed wrong switch. I changed it back, and think it should be working, but I can't be sure what else was changed. The "fixed" save file is attached
Thank you

Reactions: boobsgames

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
It's not about amount of titfucks, but about no balance. Whatever dude you do you, just pointing out you could be losing straight audience. Gl on your journey.
I'm working on the game the way I would personally want to see the game, not trying to appeal to any specific audience. There are always people who prefer specific thing and think that there is not enough of it.
Good luck on yours journey too :) thank you for the support in the past. Hope you will find the game that will be more up to your taste

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 234229

Overview:
Krowly always wanted to learn magic, hunt for monster girls, and most of all, get laid. Help guide Krowley in fulfilling his dreams!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-12
Release Date: 2023-08-12
Developer: boobsgames - - - (Tip Jar) - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.413 with RTP
Language: English, Russian
Boobsgames Collection: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Info:
Full saves Mc is a trans
WTF
You have to warn

Last edited:

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Another artist who doesn't seem to understand that nipple color is influenced by skin color aka a green skinned woman should have green nipples not pink nipples, a darker shade of green but still not pink.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes