mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
anyone knows how to cheat Krowly's level by using a save editor ? most of the options are in russian and i cant understand anything :p
I did that before and made him level 99 but for some reason it always reverts back to my normal level before cheating after a while. So I gave up and decided a million gold is the best alternative.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Elf camp at south. Come during the night. Look trough window, you will get a scene there. Then talk with this magician girl in tower to teach you how to make a potion. Then make potion and enter.
The magician girl won't say anything about the potions.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
The magician girl won't say anything about the potions.
You get the scene at night, you talk to the guard during the day. She will tell you, that you can not pass. (only boobies are allowed to enter)
After that you talk to the magician.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
You get the scene at night, you talk to the guard during the day. She will tell you, that you can not pass. (only boobies are allowed to enter)
After that you talk to the magician.
I did that, asked the guard during the day and when I asked the witch in the tower at night, "I have nothing to say"

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I did that, asked the guard during the day and when I asked the witch in the tower at night, "I have nothing to say"
You might have accidentally zoomed past when she said it? Check the quest steps and check the potions station in the basement; you might either already have the recipe or you might need to do something before talking to the guard.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
You might have accidentally zoomed past when she said it? Check the quest steps and check the potions station in the basement; you might either already have the recipe or you might need to do something before talking to the guard.
Thanks, I'll try checking the alchemy table.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I see that there is a picture of Eric's mom (correcntion is the guard woman) getting dp-ed , is this in the game ? And all so how can i get the sister to do the blow job scene ?

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
How can i get this scene?
This was answered a couple pages back, but at some point where you've made some headway in both Fina and Astra's affection progress (seemingly after completing the spa questline and somewhere around the 30s for Astra), if I'm remembering right, help Fina with her mail one of those mornings, something particular will stand out, and Astra will try to get Krowly in trouble. Instead, Fina will arrange for Krowly to jerk off and cover them both. Repeatable on Wednesdays in the Morning timeslot.

D

Deleted member 1204918

How do i get these scenes ?
The first one is one of the two glade hunts with Jaina & Rose. You need to lose to the slimes at the end.

The second one can be found at the guards' tent to the west of the forest on Sunday nights.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
3.60 star(s) 173 Votes