Devilus

Aug 1, 2018
south of Ork Village there is a hole.
The hole is a puzzle location.
Once you solve it you get access to few chests one of them having an item that will trigger a special dialogue with Sebastian
Just realized Id already done this puzzle last update so did not get the item, must I restart the game now maybe?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok mybe wrong but that mega is just well lookes like an exe file. which mean's you got to ether put it in the maen game folder are some where else.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
ok mybe wrong but that mega is just well lookes like an exe file. which mean's you got to ether put it in the maen game folder are some where else.
Double click it and it'll bring up a window asking where you want to extract it to :)

zerox_killer

Jun 14, 2017
The special item you're supposed to sell to Sebastian is a strange rune. You can receive one during a hunt with Eric. I got mine during the hunt with the elves. I saved before opening the chest and kept reloading until I got it.

Jan 13, 2019
How do I even find the new monster for Sebastians quest? I went to orc camp and got nothing more than a short dialog with Mork. The cave south of the orc camp, that I completed a few updates ago already.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the cube is in the goblin cave have to talk to there leader. the other thing is i left the slime girl home like they said for 3 day's and not a thing happened i did not feed her nether.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes