zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
man hope rose and some of the girls get some good sex scene's. derek's new wife are what not hope you get to fuck her first then derek can have her lol. and are there scene's with no pic just pixel scene's. yes i spell poorly never liked school growing up it was boring.

FerryHil

Dec 22, 2017
Information about the player’s status and the current day of the week has disappeared. Is it possible to return it? fig.jpg

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I have v 0.335 hotfix 1 installed. Is it best to just copy my save files, uninstall Hotfix 1, install Hotfix 2 and paste my copied saved files back into the new install?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I have v 0.335 hotfix 1 installed. Is it best to just copy my save files, uninstall Hotfix 1, install Hotfix 2 and paste my copied saved files back into the new install?
instead installing you can unzip the file aswell than past the savegames inside it

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Uhh, just downloaded from the OP DropMeFiles link, and ... it's password protected and I don't see a password anywhere in the OP....

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Uhh, just downloaded from the OP DropMeFiles link, and ... it's password protected and I don't see a password anywhere in the OP....
Evidently, that file host automatically puts exe files in a zip folder. The Russian text when you download it gives you the password. It's '123'. If you're not comfortable with that, use the Nopy link.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am at a loss i let out the slime girl did not sleep at home for three day's and all clsrs say's is it's lonley at night ae they talk about the nord. so i just stoped tring. by the time i get to the slime i hardly have magic are health so i keep dieing. were do you find derek's new wife are old wife lol

Oct 19, 2018
I just start the secret quest "Night guest",don't feed lizzy and don't sleep in your house for 3 days,I guss.
What do you do after that? I talked to Carla a couple of times but all she said was something about the nordic guy with an axe. I have not slept in my house yet after the three days

Artoriasex

Apr 27, 2018
What do you do after that? I talked to Carla a couple of times but all she said was something about the nordic guy with an axe. I have not slept in my house yet after the three days
well,nothing special.I just leave lizzy in the house,then go out .I never go back to the house for 3 days or more.Talk to Carla,she will talk something about vampire,waiting for night,you can find lizzy at a house in the village.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes