jakkeira

Dec 15, 2018
Would like to know where do you get the Slimes Terror? Is it in dungeon with Eric or in the forest where you find the slimes "queen"?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Would like to know where do you get the Slimes Terror? Is it in dungeon with Eric or in the forest where you find the slimes "queen"?
In a cave, inside the futa-elf forest, near the orc camp,in order to get it you´ll spend sevral in- game days diggin in the cave and if i remember correcly there is a simple pluzle at the end.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I know the devs have a lot on their platter, but it would be great if they included the black lingerie in some scenes. With Eric and Melissa would be most fitting.
Also i hope for a big foursome scene betwen MC, Eric, Alice and Astra when they all try on erotic lingerie.

Reactions: Moonhed

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
you get experience mostly from training with Eric when he's in the forest or studying at the desk in your room during evenings.
The most experience comes from completing available quests, while studying and training with Eric allow for passing the soft cap that sets. As noted above, though, that hard caps at level 10.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
If you go by night to the elf forest, you can collect mandragora and maybe you get also mandragora's seeds. If you do, you can plant the seeds and then you will get mandragora more frequently.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes