dinoman67

Mar 16, 2020
I'm very new to this and I am having trouble keeping a saved file to remain after I exit the game entirely. I play, create a save file, exit the game, relaunch but my save file does not exist. The file right now is and exe file so what do I need to do in order to keep save progress after returning to the game? Is there a specific program I need? I am not tech savvy and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
BTW, what does the Snu-Snu fruit does? it's for an alchemy recipe?
It seems to be a new thing at the moment (iirc the description of the item is "unknown effect" and consuming it puts its icon under Status Effects without actually saying what it does). Would presume it could be for a cooking recipe (based on the name already maybe being a hint for what it does) and, fingers crossed, some sort of setup for a proper orgy.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
What happened to the Mega link? It's the only thing I can reliably download from with my slow af internet. Using the current sites will take me like 5 hours to download from :cry:

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Can anyone give me some advice about the fucking Flash player? I keep trying to play these great games but it keeps telling me to download the flash player, tired that, and it still won't let me play theses games.

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
Can anyone give me some advice about the fucking Flash player? I keep trying to play these great games but it keeps telling me to download the flash player, tired that, and it still won't let me play theses games.
It’s not a Flash game, it’s made with RPGMaker, and as such, is pretty much standalone, and would be why you’re having difficulties...

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
What happened to the Mega link? It's the only thing I can reliably download from with my slow af internet. Using the current sites will take me like 5 hours to download from :cry:
the same with me
In the event of the OP link not working, check boobsgame's patreon. Links to the most recent version remains public access (though you will need to scroll down a bit to find it).

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would say the mc has a lot of hot lady's that he has fun with luck fuck lol. hope to get more sex scene's soon and mybe befor you give derek his new woman you can get a slice of her pie lol.

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Everything you need is contained in the download. Extract the archive, open the resulting folder and double click on the game icon to start it.
Thanks for all the help and advice, you probably felt like you were talking to an idiot. But, I found a different solution, download it from somewhere else.

Reactions: Moonhed
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes