zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there's a hiden door in the basment i for get bin it's top are the bottom but check ner the little table at the bottom of the room.

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
It's a self extracting Zip file, it just unpacks itself like a zip would.
And since the changes are from hotfix to hotfix (small) it should be no problem to reuse your save.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
I like this game, but i hate the "hungry system", you get low money and you have to use a lot of this to the"hungry system".

Will be there pussy and anal action with Fina in the next updates?

Scorpi7

Jun 1, 2018
You'll eventually get to a point in the story where you unlock the ability to create a potion that gives you boobs, and then you can go in
can you plz tell me how or where ? is the quest " the terrible secret of Fina " quest or anther quest ?

i used the cheat room for getting boobs and used the potion from savefile edit then restarted without the cheat and the same result :cry:

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
can you plz tell me how or where ? is the quest " the terrible secret of Fina " quest or anther quest ?

i used the cheat room for getting boobs and used the potion from savefile edit then restarted without the cheat and the same result :cry:
1.Buy the book.
2. Go down to the basement and interact with the circle.
3. Talk to Carla.
4.Go to the slime cave, defeat the slime girl and take the book next to her.
5. Fight with the Bandit and rescue Juliet.
6.Defeat the plant girl who is in the fairy forest and the ghost girl near the tower at night.
is what I do when I start a new game (the language difference sucks -_-)( here is the old guide
)

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well to make money faster us your garden then sell the stuff to the shop. you can also get food from erics mother when you some times go hunting are something with eric. then there is the minator lady if i rembber right that you ether suck on het tits and that also makes your hunger go up.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
well to make money faster us your garden then sell the stuff to the shop. you can also get food from erics mother when you some times go hunting are something with eric. then there is the minator lady if i rembber right that you ether suck on het tits and that also makes your hunger go up.
or cheat and become a millionaire and the game is made easy.( I use )

Reactions: F9Zoney

Thespitfire

Mar 16, 2018
Hi everyone ;)

Do you know how to trigger the anal scene with Eric ? I mean, I have the option in the Inn during evening but Eric says he is not in the mood so I guess I forget something. I specify that I already had the threesome with Jaina and I have a very high relationship with him.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone ;)

Do you know how to trigger the anal scene with Eric ? I mean, I have the option in the Inn during evening but Eric says he is not in the mood so I guess I forget something. I specify that I already had the threesome with Jaina and I have a very high relationship with him.
You need to keep doing hunting/adventuring with him... Or go to the cheat room.

caveiranegra

Apr 1, 2018
How to get the
threesome with erik and jaina in the new version, I'm trying go to the camp and I choose several times to hunt or to go surch a dungeon and I can't activate this sceene, anyone can help me doing this in the new version?

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Is there a way to extract the .exe file through a phone? I don't have access to a PC at the moment.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes