Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
do you know what the cleavage switcher is for ?
I think it's to add/remove those big ol' tiddies Krowley gets, but without using a potion.
If you haven't gotten them yet normally, I'd advise against doing anything like that. Just in case it screws progression.

Thespitfire

Mar 16, 2018
top open\close Krowley's shirt, exposing or covering his cleavage
Indeed. Strange thing, it's working with the cloak but it doesn't with Krowley's clothes (no mc picture when speaking to people). At least, for me ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT : Sometimes, it's work.

Last edited:

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
For those looking for the walkthrough, on the game creator's Patreon page there is a link to download a walkthrough made by Wake.

Current version is 0.333.1

The link is in the 'about' section on the top of the main page

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
My male characte should have tits to enter in a spa? Thats ridiculous., There will be an option for heterosexuals?

And the succubus is horrible, but i like de majority of females in this game, yes i like big boobs (in woman), and big asses (in woman).

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My male characte should have tits to enter in a spa? Thats ridiculous., There will be an option for heterosexuals?
Do you even know what sexuality is?

yes i like big boobs (in woman), and big asses (in woman).
The boobs are optional after the spa. There's a potion to remove them.
Play the game, use the walkthrough, check the patreon page which provides free access to the game and links to most recent walkthrough versions.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's 2020....at this point sexuality works however anyone wants it to work.
Nah, putting tits on a guy isn't sexuality. Some might find it sexual, and sexually appealing if said guy looks kind of feminine/androgynous to begin with.
Although I suppose there's bound to be some who'd like a big burly bearded bastard with big bouncy boobs (I dare you to say that ten times fast, or five times fast while drunk!) sexually appealing.:ROFLMAO:

Trust me I have a masters degree in wumbology
Out of curiosity I looked up what that is... I hate you now! ;)

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes