mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
I think I've done most of the new content from the last coupe of updates, but having trouble finding the goblin caves.

Might it be an older save that's missed a trigger? Or am I overlooking something.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I think I've done most of the new content from the last coupe of updates, but having trouble finding the goblin caves.

Might it be an older save that's missed a trigger? Or am I overlooking something.
See that cave in the area above where you meet Eric to go adventuring?

Reactions: mrinku

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Welcome to the goblin caves.
Thanks.

So... I've got the quest "Find Derek a Wife" from talking to him in the tavern... is that it for this update? No one in the Goblin Town seemed to have much to say. And nothing about Sebastian that I've found yet (have stumbled on him getting a blowjob).

MixMatch

Feb 10, 2019
What day and time to see him get a blow job? I havent' been able to start his quest. I thought it was by doing hunts with eric but all I do is fight slimes or fairies.

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Daytime, not sure about day. The BJ is described - no art yet except sprites, as with several of the other scenes.

Hunts have thrown up a few special glades so far, so that might be it. There's one with Juliette being willingly molested by a tentacle beast.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
i cant be the only one who thinks this is a great idea:
Upon reaching a certain value with a person, you get to ask them to follow you and aid you in battle.
(tbh i'm somewhat certain that the dev is thinking about this.)
But if you lose, its not always/only you that gets taken advantage of, but your follower aswell.^^

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
What day and time to see him get a blow job? I havent' been able to start his quest. I thought it was by doing hunts with eric but all I do is fight slimes or fairies.
Just got the BJ scene, morning on Saturday. It doesn't seem to trigger anything though.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you find a stone with a mark on it and talk to him. i do not know if that's was right tho been some time.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes