shark10

Jun 9, 2019
Please could someone pass me this
Graphics / Characters / SMC1
file apparently I try to load the game and then it crashes, please someone help me with this problem.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Does anybody know which variables in the save files are for the other characters? I tried using a save editor to raise the relationship points with other characters, because as much as I love the game itself, it's just too much grinding to raise those points. But the variables are not named or tagged, and some are for other stuff which brake the game if you raise those. :/

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Does anybody know which variables in the save files are for the other characters? I tried using a save editor to raise the relationship points with other characters, because as much as I love the game itself, it's just too much grinding to raise those points. But the variables are not named or tagged, and some are for other stuff which brake the game if you raise those. :/
there's a cheat room to do that int the bottom right of krowley's basement, just hit enter in the corner

Artoriasex

Apr 27, 2018
the cube is in the goblin cave have to talk to there leader. the other thing is i left the slime girl home like they said for 3 day's and not a thing happened i did not feed her nether.
I just start the secret quest "Night guest",don't feed lizzy and don't sleep in your house for 3 days,I guss.

Nachtauge

Mar 17, 2018
So, I don't know if it's allready been postet, but here are 4 locations for the suicidal sheep Marvin:
- near Fina's house
- at the waterfall in east of the forest
- all the wax south east in a dead end of the Forest
- the camp between the tentacle traps and the desert
I didn't include the fairy glade because i haven't seen it there as of now :|

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
Where to get new steps with Derek and with laboratory? I got the missing package in goblin caves and brought it to store, but what next?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The Big Green quest does not trigger... I just spend time on an endless loop of going to sleep, waking up, talking to Eric. Nothing
Do i need to proc some event a day before? Do i need a specific vaule(low/high) of relationship with someone?
Can anyone knowing russian tell me which switch i need to click in order to have the quest started?
The same goes for Carla... I keep buying dinners but she doesn't invite me for the night.(Edit: ok i found out Carla is bugged...)

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes