str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
although the nun offers up her pussy still cant nail it eh she wont let ya i got my points jacked over 100 trying LOL

misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
For anyone interested, here's the gallery mod I created for the game.
Its currently updated for v0.341 Hotfix 3.
Other versions (except for hotfixes maybe) will NOT work.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your bedroom.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
how tp use scrolls ? i cant use when i try to touch it, nothing happend

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so im reading the OLD doc WT from op....anyways so for THIS:
You need an empty jar - you can buy one from Sebastian’s store or grab one from the table in Krowly’s house.
The inner bookcase in the Church tells you that the circle can be created with slime from a large slime.
Unsurprisingly, there’s one in the slime cave in the forest. Defeat it and collect the remains into the empty jar
(+45 EXP). Interact with the circle again to draw it, and then again with the finished circle to complete the quest
(+100 EXP).
This quest is a direct prerequisite for completin
are they talking about the goblin cave?if so yes theres a slime there ive tried everything killed it and decided to NOT fuck it
(unrelated BUT going somewhere with it)in one part of the forest somewhere ya have an elvin chick give ya a blowjob or something and ya can gather their spunk in a jar or what ever...SO i thought all ya had to do was fuck a slime and then gather their shit in a jar like that?NOPE that dint work ither so how the hell ya get the slime stuff required for this quest?
IF said quest is talking about GOBLIN CAVE then this quest is surely bugged...also found slimes in other areas and still nothing
so whats going on??

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
any chances of being able to get a downloadable walkthrough?ive been searching like crazy and no luck
The Walkthrough from the main post is downloadable. Just right click it and "save linked content as".

although the nun offers up her pussy still cant nail it eh she wont let ya i got my points jacked over 100 trying LOL
No vaginal version for the nun (yet).

ok so im reading the OLD doc WT from op....anyways so for THIS:
You need an empty jar - you can buy one from Sebastian’s store or grab one from the table in Krowly’s house.
The inner bookcase in the Church tells you that the circle can be created with slime from a large slime.
Unsurprisingly, there’s one in the slime cave in the forest. Defeat it and collect the remains into the empty jar
(+45 EXP). Interact with the circle again to draw it, and then again with the finished circle to complete the quest
(+100 EXP).
This quest is a direct prerequisite for completin
are they talking about the goblin cave?if so yes theres a slime there ive tried everything killed it and decided to NOT fuck it
(unrelated BUT going somewhere with it)in one part of the forest somewhere ya have an elvin chick give ya a blowjob or something and ya can gather their spunk in a jar or what ever...SO i thought all ya had to do was fuck a slime and then gather their shit in a jar like that?NOPE that dint work ither so how the hell ya get the slime stuff required for this quest?
IF said quest is talking about GOBLIN CAVE then this quest is surely bugged...also found slimes in other areas and still nothing
so whats going on??
There is a slime dungeon in the woods.

How to find Soothing Tea receipt??

Quests Treasure hunt: Topaz ???
Soothing Tea receipt is found at the end of the v0.341 Juliette quest. Topaz is a random dungeon/hunting award.

how tp use scrolls ? i cant use when i try to touch it, nothing happend
It seems like you just have to go up to the scrolls and press space. But since its for v0.341, it could not work with the new version anymore.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
apparently dev has denied the pregnancy tag. So despite one of the main fans Staimh being an opinion I would listen to, i would need to learn more and see about this.
Certainly if you read through the Change Log entries on the OP (which I believe are from the dev's site) ...

The idea of a "belly inflation mechanic" exists (see notes for release v0.341)
Not the same as pregnancy but the dev has mentioned expanding use of this mechanic
My understanding is this is the dev's preferred path to progress with

There are obviously pregnant characters (at least four) but at present they are peripheral or encounters

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Certainly if you read through the Change Log entries on the OP (which I believe are from the dev's site) ...

The idea of a "belly inflation mechanic" exists (see notes for release v0.341)
Not the same as pregnancy but the dev has mentioned expanding use of this mechanic
My understanding is this is the dev's preferred path to progress with

There are obviously pregnant characters (at least four) but at present they are peripheral or encounters
Yeah when I talked about pregnancy, it is always about the pregnancy mechanic, not pregnancy in general, because thats in game already. So there wont be a mechanic where you can go around and get every one pregnant every "9 months".

But my guess would be that it will be Quest and Story related pregnancies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Staimh

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah when I talked about pregnancy, it is always about the pregnancy mechanic, not pregnancy in general, because thats in game already. So there wont the a mechanic where you can go around and get every one pregnant every "9 months".

But my guess would be that it will be Quest and Story related pregnancies.
I suspect Bob69 is completely correct

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I will ask Boobsgames later when he post the new Hotfix about story and/or quests with or for pregnancy.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
are they talking about the goblin cave?
No. goblin cave is south from village and the immediately west. The cave in question is one found while heading towards FINA's watering hole. Head south a bit more than GC and then head east. Pass a bridge. head south. Immediately to the left is a little nook, with some crops to harvest and has a path into the slime cave.

Oboe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
What is a good way to increase your relationship with Jaina and Carla?

Where do I get milk from? I'm trying to cook and I don't have any.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020

To get closer to Carla - get to the Epilogue in this walkthrough

To get closer to Jaina
In the early game either going on hunts with Eric where Jaina will randomly show up
any night behind the pub (need lust high enough) - join in with Jaina and Rose incorrect as identified by Bob69_

I don't make any use of the cooking mechanic but have Milk in my inventory - so I can only assume it is picked up from encounter drops and/or via chests; I don't think Sebastian sells it; Anybody else?

Last edited:
Reactions: Samhill and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Jaina:
Day and Evening: The scene where she shows you her dick in the Tavern. (only if Krowly has boobs and goes with her)
Saturday evening (I think) a scene with her in the spa. (anal +5, Rimjob +5)
Going with her into dungeons.
If Jaina is over 5 having her in the party and having sex with her will give points too.

Carla:
It think normal Chatting will give + relationship.
Flirting with Carla and choosing "nipple fuck" (needs to be unlocked)
Tuesday night. Going into her room an fucking her. Same on Wednesday.

Milk: I think you can buy it on Sunday from Mabel, and from encounters

Staimh Are you sure the Scene with Jaina behind the Pub gives relationship points?

Reactions: Samhill and Staimh

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Updated post from AUG 14 2021

Warlock and boobs v0.342.0.2
Version 0.342.0.2 with RTP 767 Mb.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
@Staimh Are you sure the Scene with Jaina behind the Pub gives relationship points?
Doh.png
Staimh bad Orangutan
Bob69_ is correct - to gain relationship points with Jaina
early in the game it is pretty much random chance while hunting with Eric
later in the game many other options open up

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes