wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
To trigger sex with Fina at waterfall
first Complete the quest "The terrible secret of Fina Ironheart"
then Continue to visit and fap after relationship with Fina is above 50; then an RNG chance of Fina inviting Krowly to join her
Thanks

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Thanks. Can you help me with the new Juliette quest? Does the gay filter stop progression?
No, it shouldn't affect the progression but it will skip some content. Have you encountered any problems with that? For the quest you need to check small dungeon in the bandit region (activate the doors or bas-reliefs), then go talk to Juliette in the tavern.

Please, let me know is something isn't working with gay filter ON

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
followed the walkthrough but i cant finish the vampire quest spoke to the shop owner about weird dream what do i do now. any help please
You must catch Lizzy in the act with someone (so not Sebastian because you can't)

Quest walkthrough: Night guest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Did boobsgames indicate how far along in development this particular facet of the game is? Like a version away or a lot of versions away?

Cos I cannot wait to try it
Not very soon, it's still not ready, that's why I didn't want it to be posted publicly. When this version of Eric will be ready it will be the part of one of the future quests

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
No more sharing from me. Boobsgames refunded my pledge. To be honest I didn't respond the best yesterday when he was asking to stop.

I wonder what he will do if someone doesn't have the same username here and on Patreon.
Gotta be sanguine about it - especially as he asked
Keep playing the game (it is one of the best) and advising

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
For anyone interested, here's the gallery mod I created for the game.
Its currently updated for v0.341 Hotfix 3.
Other versions (except for hotfixes maybe) will NOT work.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your bedroom.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
will you update the mod?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes